Google Market Login

pbokros

May 25, 2011
When I try to use my Google Market I get a message that says Authentication required. Please log into your Google Account. When I try to log into my Gmail account through the Gmail App is says I do not have a connection. When I go into my gmail account through the browser on my Android tablet I have not problems. I have been able to download items from the market until this weekend.

When I try to sign in to the account as a new account it says that a my gmail account is already on this android device.

I cannot find out how to log out and back in under settings.

I cannot use my gmail account or the google market on my android tablet.

2wheelsagain

May 29, 2011
Same problem for me tonight. Market and Gmail not working on Iconia A500 but works on Samsung Galaxy phone......

miller_a500

Jul 15, 2011
i have the same problem with my a500.... actually got it today and cant get into android market...any1 know what the problem is?

naudii

Jul 27, 2011
I'm having this issue too I,ve already done a factory reset once and dont want to deal with that again. I am on 3.0 and can't update my system bc the tab says my network connection isn't strong enough but it says my wifi signal is excellent at full bars...wth??

wendylb

Aug 17, 2011
I bought my acer iconia tablet 2 days ago, been using market just fine, bought an app last night, so was in market tonight and when i went to buy an app, the buy screen came up and disappeared like three times. I restarted tablet, clicked on market, and low and behold I get the same message "Authentication required, please log into google account," I am logged into google account, have google checkout account, I have it all. It works just fine on my Droid X. Can someone pkese come up with a solution please, not a quick fix, I do not want another google account. I even logged in using my nephews account and same thing happens, tjis is an issue with google somewhere and needs to be dealt with GOOGLE :mad:

Dec 1, 2011
Hi !

I got the same problem today, but I found a decision. It was a problem with may pass in google+ and when I go to Account & sync- the auto-sync was failed Ireconnect in my acount and that was enought to solve my problem.

I hope U understend my "English" hahaha and i was help U ..

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Welcome to the board koychev.thenet, glad you found us and that you joined the community. Glad you solved your problem. :D