This is just an FYI. I've been working with Google Notes for a couple of weeks now, and I've found that for me, it's not going to work right now. Here is the bug to be aware of, so you don't waste a lot of time like I did. Configuration. MID tablet running all Google services, Google mail and Google notes. Desktop running Vista and Thunderbird mail client, though it could be any pop client. After creation of notes on the Tab, it syncs with Google Mail and sends the message to Google mail tagged as a note. When checking online Google mail, clicking on the notes folder shows the notes correctly, and everything is good, When using your desktop, whether you set the server to download messages or not, it downloads the messages as emails and removes them from the Notes folder. When you check your notes on the tab, at first it shows your notes, but then syncs and deletes them. You can still get your content back in the Google mail delete mailbox, but you have to cut and paste the content to wherever you want. I've informed Google about this. If you only use the online google web client, or the client for Android alone, this works great. If you know of a fix, I'll give it another shot.