Google Play Isnt Working

yourihackz

Aug 28, 2012
Good Evening all,

Today i tried to find an app i wanted to download from the play store but when i started google play store it just gave me the message
''No Network Connection'' but i can do everything else like twitter facebook youtube and more, i can use every app and go to every website but not google play,
i already have been use google play and i have my account set and logged in but it wont work !

maybe you guys can help me

Greetingz,
-YouriHackz

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Every now and then the Google Store site has a hiccup. Your explanation seems to fit that but just in case something else is going on. Go to settings - apps - all and find the Store app. Tap on it and tell it to clear the cache. then force close and restart your tablet and try again.

mikearnill

Aug 25, 2012
Well I had also experienced this, I will recommend you to download it's setup again, you might have download some fake google play or might be you haven't downloaded properly. Simply download it properly and it will went well.

yourihackz

Aug 28, 2012
i tried to delete the chache and then i restarted the tablet because it didnt work, but when i restarted it is didnt work yet so i deleted google play and then the tablet put on the factory play store from the tablet, and it stil doesnt work :(