Google Play Issue

ynieves

Dec 5, 2013
Hi,

My VL-110 Prestige 10 / 4.1 tablet not compatible with Google play, or Google store apps. Is there a fix (other than allowing unknown source downloads)?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

I see you are in the US. Most people who live inn the US try to purchase tablets they know will work with Google. Yours is not one I am familiar with. There is a thread on the forum that explains how to sideload the Google APK however if Google doesn't recognize your tablet it may not allow you to install any apps anyway. Here is a thread on how to get apps if you live outside the US. http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...atives-google-play-store-amazon-appstore.html There are quite a few options other than Google to get your apps.

Last edited:

tpaine

Aug 18, 2012
Tablets without google playstore can benefit from installing the amazon appstore. Thousands of safe apps there.

For android modders, there are methods for adding playstore to some tablets without it built-in. My first tablet, a Coby 7042 came from the factory wthout playstore. I found most apps without playstore, but finally added it. But it is not required for a good tablet experience.