Google Play Not Working

zuril

Jul 8, 2013
Hello everybody!
I have just register today and i hope any of you couold solve my problem. I bouht Allwinner 7" A13 tablet last may for my boy's birthday. I have downloaded some games and few days ago I went to download some more. I had the message "unfortunately Google play is nor workin". What should I do to solve the problem? Settings? Thank you very much everybody!
Zuril

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Zuril, congratulations on your Allwinner based tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Allwinner A13 Based forum for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

barto604

Aug 22, 2013
Hello everybody!
I have just register today and i hope any of you couold solve my problem. I bouht Allwinner 7" A13 tablet last may for my boy's birthday. I have downloaded some games and few days ago I went to download some more. I had the message "unfortunately Google play is nor workin". What should I do to solve the problem? Settings? Thank you very much everybody!
Zuril

Try clearing the cache and rebooting. That fix my problem sometimes or maybe your play store its outdated. all the options are found under Settings>>App Manager :) Hope it helps