Google Play Problems

srmpurple

Nov 9, 2012
I just got this WM8650 and Im trying to use the google play store but it keeps telling me to add an account to the device but I have already done that and it still says the same thing. Anyone know How I can fix this problem?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I just got this WM8650 and Im trying to use the google play store but it keeps telling me to add an account to the device but I have already done that and it still says the same thing. Anyone know How I can fix this problem?

Welcome to the forum

In the Play Store app, tap the 3 little icons upper right and tap accounts. Is the info there? If not you can add it.

srmpurple

Nov 9, 2012
I tried hitting the menu button after it says to add an account and it wont bring it up and as soon as i hit the yes or no to add the account it just goes to the home screen. I tried to reset the tablet and redo everything again and it will still do the same thing.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
If you did a factory reset and redid everything it may have put back something that was interfering with the Store. I assume you put your account info back in when setting it up?

srmpurple

Nov 9, 2012
The app came on the tablet and it will try to open but says I need to add an account to the device, I did that and it still says that I need to add an account. I called google play store for help but they couldn't get it to work either but said it should cause its on the device even after factory reset. It seems like it would be a good tablet but right now i'm about ready to send it back. Could it be that the company the tablet is from installed it wrong?