Google Play Store can not access

LadyAKA

Jun 20, 2012
Hi everyone I am still trying to get the tablet to work. I have the 9" Novel and I trying the dat update for it to add all the apps and I still have my same apps as before.

I tried to load the app via the USB connection and I keep getting an error about the parse package?

I have a gmail account and it has my old tablet in it which I do not have and it will not let me remove it.

Are the PDNs are compatible with the Google Play Store I kept getting that message to along the left side in a very long jumble error message?

H-E-L-P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been working on this thing for days now. The only thing is the videos do work and the music nothing else including the B and N app cannot download anything.

Very frustrated at this point :mad:

In addition I am getting this message from the Google Play Store ----------

"Your phone or Tablet isn't a supported device. There is no way to manually add your phone or tablet to the device list on play.google.com and you will not be able to use the Google Play website."

So what market is working with this model?

Thanks!

Last edited:

resonantSoul

Jul 2, 2012
The 9" novel is running android 2.0, if memory serves, and there's not an update for the firmware or os version unless it's changed in the last 2 or so months (unlikely).

In most situations, a parse error when attempting to install an app is due to a compatibility issue with the os version. For example if the app requires 2.1, no go.

No Pandigital, last I was aware, is compatible with Google Play, at least not on a standard user/out of the box level.

If your preloaded apps aren't working, you might try an FDR (settings>privacy>factory data reset) but it will wipe your data, so keep that in mind.

PD usually suggests slideme.org, freewarelovers.com, or getjar.com. There's some other markets out there too, amazon apps for example you can probably get to work.

Willfred121

Jul 18, 2012
The 9" novel is running android 2.0, if memory serves, and there's not an update for the firmware or os version unless it's changed in the last 2 or so months (unlikely).

In most situations, a parse error when attempting to install an app is due to a compatibility issue with the os version. For example if the app requires 2.1, no go.

No Pandigital, last I was aware, is compatible with Google Play, at least not on a standard user/out of the box level.

If your preloaded apps aren't working, you might try an FDR (settings>privacy>factory data reset) but it will wipe your data, so keep that in mind.

PD usually suggests slideme.org, freewarelovers.com, or getjar.com. There's some other markets out there too, amazon apps for example you can probably get to work.
ALL I WANT IS MINECRAFT ON MY BPDN (BlackPandigitalNovel)