Google Play Store Installation Problem on Evopad R7010

scaat

Oct 26, 2012
Hey Guys,

I have problem with Google Play Store which might seem a common issue at first glance, but not.

I purchased a 7" tablet from a local importer here in Turkey for my wife as anniversary present. Everything was OK when I got the tablet at first, I was able to install applications from Google Play Store without any problems.
I have tried out so many applications, then I decided to reset the tablet to factory settings, since I have installed way too much apps just to try them out. After formatting the tablet, I tried to run the Google Play Store, it said it needed an update, I just clicked OK to update it and let it do its thing. After that it truely went bananas, I was not able to install the apps that I tried at first.

I decided to dig it up a bit, it seemed to be a common issue, and solution seemed to be clearing the cache for download manager and google play store, also uninstalling / reinstalling the google play store update seemed to help. I tried all of those things, but none of them solved the problem. After that I tried to reset the tablet to factory settings again and update the google play store, but problem persists. The funny thing is, I am able to install SOME applications. For example, I have installed the Instagram, Skype, Highway Rider, some Jaws game etc. without any problems. But for other apps, when I tried to install, they stuck at the Downloading phrase, and nothing seems to happen for a long time. After a long wait, sometimes I receive an error with 495 code (if I remember right), but for most of the applications there is not any error given at all.

So, does any of you guys had same problem?

Some details about my device:

Core version: 3.0.8+
Android Version: 4.0.4.
Device Details: Akortek-Dark EvoPad R7010 7" Kapasitif 5 Nokta Dokunmatik Ekran 4GB 512MB HDMI Android 4.0 Ta (in Turkish but should give an idea)

Last edited:

koramaz

Feb 10, 2013
hello from turkey. i have the same problem with you. And i solved it when searching the forums on internet. You can download the update.zip from the distrubuters weppage http://www.akortek.org/download/evopad/T7000/market/update.zip and update the rom from using the hard reset menu. you have to copy the file to sd card. then press volume down and power button on power on. the select update zip from sd card. and reboot the system.

for any question you can mail to koramaz at gmail

Hey Guys,

I have problem with Google Play Store which might seem a common issue at first glance, but not.

I purchased a 7" tablet from a local importer here in Turkey for my wife as anniversary present. Everything was OK when I got the tablet at first, I was able to install applications from Google Play Store without any problems.
I have tried out so many applications, then I decided to reset the tablet to factory settings, since I have installed way too much apps just to try them out. After formatting the tablet, I tried to run the Google Play Store, it said it needed an update, I just clicked OK to update it and let it do its thing. After that it truely went bananas, I was not able to install the apps that I tried at first.

I decided to dig it up a bit, it seemed to be a common issue, and solution seemed to be clearing the cache for download manager and google play store, also uninstalling / reinstalling the google play store update seemed to help. I tried all of those things, but none of them solved the problem. After that I tried to reset the tablet to factory settings again and update the google play store, but problem persists. The funny thing is, I am able to install SOME applications. For example, I have installed the Instagram, Skype, Highway Rider, some Jaws game etc. without any problems. But for other apps, when I tried to install, they stuck at the Downloading phrase, and nothing seems to happen for a long time. After a long wait, sometimes I receive an error with 495 code (if I remember right), but for most of the applications there is not any error given at all.

So, does any of you guys had same problem?

Some details about my device:

Core version: 3.0.8+
Android Version: 4.0.4.
Device Details: Akortek-Dark EvoPad R7010 7" Kapasitif 5 Nokta Dokunmatik Ekran 4GB 512MB HDMI Android 4.0 Ta (in Turkish but should give an idea)