Google Play Store

Rhodes16

Jul 27, 2012
"Google Play has stopped working"

This is the message I get when I try and go to google play or try to download with google play through my browser .

I have never been able to use google play, does anyone know the solution Please ? thanks

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
"Google Play has stopped working"

This is the message I get when I try and go to google play or try to download with google play through my browser .

I have never been able to use google play, does anyone know the solution Please ? thanks

Try this: Go to settings - apps - all and find the Store app. Tap on it and tell it to clear anything that's there that has an active button. Then tell it to force close and restart your tablet.

If you use a browser to go to the Store, does it show your tablet in the device list?

Rhodes16

Jul 27, 2012
Try this: Go to settings - apps - all and find the Store app. Tap on it and tell it to clear anything that's there that has an active button. Then tell it to force close and restart your tablet.If you use a browser to go to the Store, does it show your tablet in the device list?
Thank you kindly leeshor! By pressing "force stop" it allowed me to enter the store via the icon but it then failed. I went back to settings, uninstalled updates and rebooted again. I now have google play working! Many thanks for your help. Youre a star!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Thank you kindly leeshor! By pressing "force stop" it allowed me to enter the store via the icon but it then failed. I went back to settings, uninstalled updates and rebooted again. I now have google play working! Many thanks for your help. Youre a star!

So glad to hear that.