Got 5 tablets for $25 NEED ASSISTANCE

Discussion in 'Froyo' started by scypheroth, Dec 7, 2012.

1. scypheroth

scypheroth Member

Tablet / Device:
    Irobot Android
    hello all, went to a computer shop adn seen they had a box of tablets sitting in the corner with broken sign on them. Told them i would give the 25 for the box and they took it! When i got home turns out there are 5 tablets in the box. ALL iRobot brand. below are the 5 listed with there issues, any help on there problems would be very appreciated!

tablet 1- No start, the red charging LED blinks VERY fast when plugged in. That is it.

tablet 2- Android: 2.3.3 kernal: 2.6.35.7-infoTM works good no problems short battery life though :(

tablet 3- Android: 2.2 kernal: 2.6.32.9-default needs a format to default settings but has password. Any way to get around this? Re install operating system? If so how?

tablet 4- Android: 2.2 kernal: 2.6.32.9-default needs a format to default settings but has password. Any way to get around this? Re install operating system? If so how?

tablet 5- Android: 2.3.3 kernal: 2.6.35.7-infoTM freezes at start up at the ANDROID word logo.

any help on all these would be great!

2. J515OP

J515OP Super Moderator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    Nook Color, Nook Tablet 16GB, Vizio VTab, Nexus 7
    Welcome to the forum. Most tablets have a combination of keys that factory resets the device. For example it could be holding power and vol- while booting up. try a search for "factory reset" and the tablet name to see if you can find specifics.

3. scypheroth

scypheroth Member

Tablet / Device:
    Irobot Android
    serched my arse off for a hard reset on these tablets and came up with nothing. APPARENTLY they are m799ca models...and according to a russian site that i had to translate they dont have a hard reset...any other options? Open to anything to try an get them all reset.