got a new Onda Vx610w last week

Smog

May 14, 2012
It's a basic A10 tablet with ICS well supported by the manufacturer.

It was cheap at 80$ so I can live without the webcam or the hdmi out (analog tv-out only)

The tablet worked out of the box but I reflashed it with the latest Onda firmware (4.0.3 baseband 1.1) and it's even better and faster than before.

I know it came out in 2011 but it look like this tablet is the underdog and not much appreciated from the community even if the firmware is reused for the polaroid tablets.

Lexridge

May 10, 2012
It's a basic A10 tablet with ICS well supported by the manufacturer.

It was cheap at 80$ so I can live without the webcam or the hdmi out (analog tv-out only)

The tablet worked out of the box but I reflashed it with the latest Onda firmware (4.0.3 baseband 1.1) and it's even better and faster than before.

I know it came out in 2011 but it look like this tablet is the underdog and not much appreciated from the community even if the firmware is reused for the polaroid tablets.

I have the Polaroid PMID701i, and this is a great tablet. BTW, the video is out is analog component, so it still does do full 1080P, so no worries there.

Also, you should check out the Polaroid forums, as most everything here will apply to your tablet as well.
Polaroid Tablets