got myself a new problem. stuck in CWR

xfeejayx

Feb 28, 2011
Had this issue
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...9-backup-error-think-im-worrying-nothing.html

After backup, when I reboot it automatically goes into CWM, and says v3.0.0.5. Can't boot to 2.1. note that I had installed CWR 3.0.1.0, but now shows 3.0.0.5

tried "reboot system now", and tried holding down power to kill and restart.

i did a restore of the backup I had just made, didn't do anything. still stuck in CWR. how do i get out? and once i do, should i re-flash CWR? reinstall rom manger?

aiming for phiremod beta 2, but gotta get over this hurdle first.

update:
Installed phiremod beta2, but still can't boot to it. still booting to CWR.

Last edited:

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
That is what I like to hear..it means my instructions don't need updating! :)

The first time I got a bootloop it freaked me out...now, not so much...up and running in 5 minutes (and that is me taking my time)

xfeejayx

Feb 28, 2011
just posted in the other thread too. I just pulled the 2gb out of my phone and it's now a dedicated CWR uninstall card. mine really likes to go into boot loop so installing/uninstalled CWR looks like it's going to be a norm.

instructions were spot on!

wasn't freaked out at all, people like you on this forum have vanquished any fear I had of messing with this thing. thanks!

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
My 1gb card is CWR SD...it has plenty of room to put whatever ROM/Fix/Tweak I am needing. I pulled it out of my Samsung Impression (my rooting mSD reader!!!)