got netflix working on my 7024

realsis

Sep 19, 2011
Hi I got netflix working on my 7024! Yay! The videos look great on the tablet, I was suprised at the quality! I'm a ttotal novice when it comes to tech but so far I've got the market, netflix, adobe flash, gmail, google talk, kindle, google maps all installed thanks to your help! Thanks everyone your great!

cornell

Jun 13, 2011
Dude it's great you've got netflix working, can you share the apk you installed? i have tried a lot of different apk's but all of them ask for my device to be signed.

realsis

Sep 19, 2011
Here's how I did it. Go to getandroidstuff.com, look for download netflix apk. It will come up as doownload netflix apk (hacked) they provide three downloads. Download the MIDDLE download that says netflix-devicecheck-disabled.apk to the side it will say has device check disabled. This is the download you want. Download it. When you open it it will ask if you want tto upgrade check CANCEL DON'T UPGRADE. Enjoy your movies! Its that simple! I got real lucky thank God I stumbled across this link because I was having so many problems before this. This morning I watched the flintstones it was sooo cool! The video and audio were great. Let me know how this worked for you. Itworked like a charm for me. Soon you will be watching your movies. Make sure and use the middle link because the other links did not work. Please let me know how it went! I'm really not very tech savy but I got lucky stumbling across this link. Here is the link http:/getandroidstuff.com/download-netflix-hacked-work... please let me know how it goes ok.

Last edited: