Got The Market Working On 7022 Without Rooting!

fun

Aug 19, 2010
Sorry, the ! android never went away. We tried the middle silver orb and the return button for several minutes but never got the recovery menu to come up.

hmm, in some cases it fixes recovery boot problem. no idea for now, sorry.

abottoni

Oct 9, 2011
Ok extract the apks from the g tablet zip on your sd card or however you want to access them.
Install the files in this order.[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
  1. GoogleServicesFramework.apk
  2. OneTimeInitializer.apk
  3. SetupWizard.apk
  4. Talk.apk
  5. Vending.apk
  6. Gmail.apk
  7. Maps.apk
Reboot. Select the setup wizard as your launcher and you will have to link your gmail account. After you do that, install the vending apk in the vending zip file. That's it. You will be on market after that.

Hello!!

I'm trying to install the android market on my Coby Kyros MID8125 and i followed all the steps that you explained. And actually i got the market on my tablet. But, i don't know why i lost my wifi connection after the installation. I reboot my tablet to get Wifi again, but between 5 and 10 mins later i lost the internet connection again (This is happening all the time). I'm sure that the problem is one of the programs installed (because before install the market my connection works A1) but i don't know why this is happening.

I really appreciate all the help you can give to me. I need to have that market to install a several apps that i used to have on my Samsung Phone with Android.

trickbiker121

Jul 18, 2011
Hello!!

I'm trying to install the android market on my Coby Kyros MID8125 and i followed all the steps that you explained. And actually i got the market on my tablet. But, i don't know why i lost my wifi connection after the installation. I reboot my tablet to get Wifi again, but between 5 and 10 mins later i lost the internet connection again (This is happening all the time). I'm sure that the problem is one of the programs installed (because before install the market my connection works A1) but i don't know why this is happening.

I really appreciate all the help you can give to me. I need to have that market to install a several apps that i used to have on my Samsung Phone with Android.

Uninstall all the apps needed to get market to run then re-install the apks one by one and restart the tablet after every install and this should tell you which APK is giving this problem. I think it might be service framework that is causing this problem but I am not sure.

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

abottoni

Oct 9, 2011
Uninstall all the apps needed to get market to run then re-install the apks one by one and restart the tablet after every install and this should tell you which APK is giving this problem. I think it might be service framework that is causing this problem but I am not sure.

Hi trickbiker121. I'm gonna try this and see if is it works? I'll let you know. Thanks for your help :)

SampNeves

Sep 30, 2011
I updated Google maps to version 5.6.0 from the market.

I did that, but then it kept saying that it could not connect to my Google account... Gmail and Market kept working fine, but Google Maps kept asking to login to Google account, so I had to delete it and re-install the one that came in the Gtab file.

What do you suggest?

SampNeves

Sep 30, 2011
I found Facebook about 20 mins ago, I agree it was easy to sideload. Foursquare refuses to install. I'm going to search around xda for more info on that one...

Why would you want Foursquare in a tablet that cannot locate you? (no gps, no wirelless antenas to triangulate...)

I'm a foursquare fun, so would like to know :)

crossgerl

Oct 16, 2011
Just wanted you to know that this also works for the kyros 8125!!! I have the android marketplace as well as the amazon market. I really like my tablet now!

abottoni

Oct 9, 2011
Just wanted you to know that this also works for the kyros 8125!!! I have the android marketplace as well as the amazon market. I really like my tablet now!

Well. I have a kyros 8125 and it's not working well. I have the market, but i still have issues with my wifi connections. I seems to be something with the GoogleServiceFramework. I did what trickbiker121 told me, but i didn't work.. i really want to know why is this happening.

Thanks for the help you can give me regarding this problem

trickbiker121

Jul 18, 2011
Well. I have a kyros 8125 and it's not working well. I have the market, but i still have issues with my wifi connections. I seems to be something with the GoogleServiceFramework. I did what trickbiker121 told me, but i didn't work.. i really want to know why is this happening.

Thanks for the help you can give me regarding this problem

I would be careful with that device. Alot of the devices have corrupted recovery. So if something goes wrong and you can't go passed the android logo then there is no way of fixing it yourself. http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...125-stuck-setup-wizard-loop-2.html#post139179

Last edited:

Feckweed405

Oct 7, 2011
I would be careful with that device. Alot of the devices have corrupted recovery. So if something goes wrong and you can't go passed the android logo then there is no way of fixing it yourself. http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...125-stuck-setup-wizard-loop-2.html#post139179

I just sent my 8125 back for replacement because it did have corrupted recovery. For this next one I am going to at least turn on USB debugging so that if anything happens I can use adb to try to fix it. I may root if I think it can be done without more issues....good luck and glad yours is working - I would at least turn on USB debugging under system->applications->development.

trickbiker121

Jul 18, 2011
I just sent my 8125 back for replacement because it did have corrupted recovery. For this next one I am going to at least turn on USB debugging so that if anything happens I can use adb to try to fix it. I may root if I think it can be done without more issues....good luck and glad yours is working - I would at least turn on USB debugging under system->applications->development.
when you get the new tablet could you let us know if the recovery works and if Fastboot mode shows up. thanks.

Badger_Lady

Sep 23, 2011
Fantastic! Thanks for the tips, guys - have just installed the files on the new 7022-4G that I'm giving my Dad for Christmas (I want to set it up for him first using his Google account). I'm abroad at the moment so no WiFi but it's looking fab so far... I'll finish when I get home.

nvrnugh

Sep 10, 2011
I wiped and reinstalled with the new g tablet and I now have a fully working market!!! No more incompatible with my device. Thanks so much!!

MedSchoolChick

Nov 6, 2011
Im interested to know this too. I wouldnt return it for 7024 with or without market. I know i want the Market but Im not 100% sure why. Why not just google the apks you want and install apps that way? Thats what Ive been doing with no problems so far.. Installed about 15 apps.. First time tab user and first post. Long time lurker..
Can you please update me if this worked for you.. just installing the apps from google.. B/c i already downloaded some apps I want to use on my 7022.. the problem i am so scare if this install of google market doesn't work.. and can't fix the problem... For anybody, how exactly in English not geek speak do you factory reset...

I did this.. Yeah.. Success

Last edited: