Got The Market Working On 7022 Without Rooting!

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
I got the Market working. Thanks daprospecta.

No problem. Got an apk that I've been meaning to upload. It shows all the apps in the market even the ones we aren't supposed to have access to.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

enkidu

Jun 17, 2011
Hi,

Hoping somebody has an idea on how to help me... I followed the directions to get the Market on, but the when I rebooted, it got stuck on the "android" boot screen. I've tried multiple resets, but nothing seems to help. I'm thinking of using fastboot to install clockwork and then cm7.

Does anybody think clearing any of the caches with clockwork might help it boot up? I'm pretty happy with how it was working, and just wanted to get the Market. I'd rather stay with stock than cm7 at this point, if I can get it to boot up.

Thx

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
Hi,

Hoping somebody has an idea on how to help me... I followed the directions to get the Market on, but the when I rebooted, it got stuck on the "android" boot screen. I've tried multiple resets, but nothing seems to help. I'm thinking of using fastboot to install clockwork and then cm7.

Does anybody think clearing any of the caches with clockwork might help it boot up? I'm pretty happy with how it was working, and just wanted to get the Market. I'd rather stay with stock than cm7 at this point, if I can get it to boot up.

Thx

Install clockwork and clear cache and do a factory reset and you will be fine.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

FCastle1974

Jun 24, 2011
daprospecta got mine installed tonight and it works great. Thanks so much you are the man! Happy fourth !

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
A huge thank you, daprospecta, installed your files and market worked on the first try. I have gotten so much useful information from both you and this site that a simple thank you seems inadequate.

No problem just trying to help. Glad your getting the most out of your tablet.

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

stephifr

Jul 1, 2011
I got it working!!! If you have the 8024 in order to see the .apk files what I did was put them on my sd card from my computer then used the apk installer and there they were. I'm on the marketplace!!! Haven't tried to download anything but at least I'm able to see stuff now.
Thanks so much!

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
Where is this link to the video you guys are talking about?

FOUND IT:

^^reposted for new users like me

Last edited by a moderator:

rocky5

Jul 5, 2011
I have read all your posts, and you are wonderful. Thank you for giving me a place to go for the information. I have very little computer knnowledge. However, I am not able to download any of the zip files (Vending and G Tablet) Could you possibly email them to me? Thanks again

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
I have read all your posts, and you are wonderful. Thank you for giving me a place to go for the information. I have very little computer knnowledge. However, I am not able to download any of the zip files (Vending and G Tablet) Could you possibly email them to me? Thanks again

The downloads in the youtube video description work fine

Last edited by a moderator:

rjhartman74

Jul 7, 2011
Got everything downloaded and can see and access the market, but when I try to download apps, I get "download unsuccessful". Any ideas?

rjhartman74

Jul 7, 2011
Tried that, didn't work. I am going to re-install everything and go from there. Will let you know the results. Thanks.