Got The Market Working On 7022 Without Rooting!

dbsimms63

Jun 9, 2011
Hurry please, I've been messing with this all last night and most of today. This may just keep me from returning this and re ordering another 7024.

whiteybulger

Jun 18, 2011
Im interested to know this too. I wouldnt return it for 7024 with or without market. I know i want the Market but Im not 100% sure why. Why not just google the apks you want and install apps that way? Thats what Ive been doing with no problems so far.. Installed about 15 apps.. First time tab user and first post. Long time lurker..

dbsimms63

Jun 9, 2011
Im interested to know this too. I wouldnt return it for 7024 with or without market. I know i want the Market but Im not 100% sure why. Why not just google the apks you want and install apps that way? Thats what Ive been doing with no problems so far.. Installed about 15 apps.. First time tab user and first post. Long time lurker..
Because when you Google apps looking for the apk files, the links usually take you to the Google App Market to download them, so it is kind of important to get it working. Also the app market is sometimes the only source for certain apps.

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
Bad news headed home and I discovered the home button doesn't work anymore.tested everything else but home button nOt working.will post it you still want it

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

dbsimms63

Jun 9, 2011
Bad news headed home and I discovered the home button doesn't work anymore.tested everything else but home button nOt working.will post it you still want it

yeah i still want the instructions. I'll compare it to what I have already done.

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
Sure do... more people working on it t he better..
Ok extract the apks from the g tablet zip on your sd card or however you want to access them.
Install the files in this order.[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
  1. GoogleServicesFramework.apk
  2. OneTimeInitializer.apk
  3. SetupWizard.apk
  4. Talk.apk
  5. Vending.apk
  6. Gmail.apk
  7. Maps.apk
Reboot. Select the setup wizard as your launcher and you will have to link your gmail account. After you do that, install the vending apk in the vending zip file. That's it. You will be on market after that.

Attachments

• $G Tablet.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 14,842
  • $Vending.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 16,304

dbsimms63

Jun 9, 2011
Finally able to download the Android tablet app....:)