Got The Market Working On 7022 Without Rooting!

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
Got the market installed last night. Thanks daprospecta. First Android product for me and your instructions and vid made this real easy.

The 7022 was decent out of the box, but now feels much better that I have Flash, good browser and good youtube player. Battery seems to be the main drag now. Been getting between 3-4 on a full charge

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum
Yes that is about right. Only way I can see getting better battery time without a better kernel is with setcpu. Basically you can underclock it when the power isn't needed. That's what I did for my phone and it helped a bit. Maybe squeeze an extra 30 mins out of it.

evandroz

Jun 27, 2011
Great, daprospecta!!

I tried this on my lunch time today and got the Market working fine on my MID7020-4G that I bought yesterday on 25th of March Street here in Sao Paulo - Brazil.

I am a newbie on tablets and android OS, but what I saw here on androidtablets.net will help me a lot. As soon as I can give contrbuitions I will do it for sure.

Regards,

Evandro

romello

Jun 24, 2011
daprospecta the thing im going to use my tablet for are games,videos,customize,school to display power points or things of that nature.Enhance my table like how do yu put on the clock work recovery and things that deal with that. and kernals like what is that im new wit this it took me two days to put the market on. and are there any other apps that arent on the android market that I shouild have can you tether it to have wifi anywhere.And is your PC36100 better than the coby 7022. And can you get me a job with programs I do C++ and game design im going to sony for an game design intership. so plese reply and make videos if you can and what was the name of you last video to pit the market on the tablet.

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
Great, daprospecta!!

I tried this on my lunch time today and got the Market working fine on my MID7020-4G that I bought yesterday on 25th of March Street here in Sao Paulo - Brazil.

I am a newbie on tablets and android OS, but what I saw here on androidtablets.net will help me a lot. As soon as I can give contrbuitions I will do it for sure.

Regards,

Evandro
Congrats! Hopefully we'll have more good things to come.

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
daprospecta the thing im going to use my tablet for are games,videos,customize,school to display power points or things of that nature.Enhance my table like how do yu put on the clock work recovery and things that deal with that. and kernals like what is that im new wit this it took me two days to put the market on. and are there any other apps that arent on the android market that I shouild have can you tether it to have wifi anywhere.And is your PC36100 better than the coby 7022. And can you get me a job with programs I do C++ and game design im going to sony for an game design intership. so plese reply and make videos if you can and what was the name of you last video to pit the market on the tablet.
I will try to make a full video of how to do recovery. All of the uses you mentioned can be met with this tablet. Don't be in a rush to learn everything at once. I learned what I know over a process of two years. Of course it shouldn't take you that long but I learned the best when I would think to myself "I wonder if my phone could do that" and most of the time I had to mod my phone to make that something work. The PC36100 is my EVO 4G phone. I guess I should change that in my signature. As far as a job goes, you shouldn't have a problem finding a job with that coding language and an internship. There are lots of companies in big cities who would pay for your services. Smaller cities will have programming jobs but they are scarce at least where I reside(Arkansas, 30 mins away from OKlahoma and Missouri). Here is the video to install market.

Last edited by a moderator:

romello

Jun 24, 2011
ok thanks for the reply so what apps or customizeing do you think i should put on my tablet or what tablet is better than this one

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
sicne i didnt download the vending.apk is my market up to date
No. If you didn't install the market from vending.zip then it's not up to date. It still works just fine but they added a few new features in the new market. There are many tablets that are better than this one but I would recommend getting to know this tablet really well. Reason being is that when you get a better tablet, you will know how to get the most out of it. Where's the drive in life if your first car is a ferrari you don't even know how to use. That was probably a bad analogy but you get what I'm saying.

miqsib

Jun 28, 2011
Help I'm having the same problem as a previous poster, and getting an invalid file message when I try to extract these zip files. Please help.

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
Help I'm having the same problem as a previous poster, and getting an invalid file message when I try to extract these zip files. Please help.
Send me you r email address and I will email them to you.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

bogart56

Jun 27, 2011
Got the market running but cant get google maps to work right. I got the newer version from the market but no luck. Daprospecta, any luck rooting this thing yet?

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011