GPS dongle questions

Firesheep

Aug 7, 2012
Hello there guys and gals, I recently bought a tablet with ICS on it but has no gps(which I really want). Is it possible to add a gps dongle onto the tablet so i may use gps? Has anyone else tried this? If so, what is the gps dongle you used?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hello there guys and gals, I recently bought a tablet with ICS on it but has no gps(which I really want). Is it possible to add a gps dongle onto the tablet so i may use gps? Has anyone else tried this? If so, what is the gps dongle you used?

That's a question that has been asked so many times there it should have its own dedicated forum ;)

But that's why I have the link below about communicating with no WiFi. ;);)

Firesheep

Aug 7, 2012
Thanks for the info, but that really doesn't answer my question about gps dongles. Remember i'm not asking for a 3g dongle compatibility. I'm asking for a gps dongle compatibility.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Thanks for the info, but that really doesn't answer my question about gps dongles. Remember i'm not asking for a 3g dongle compatibility. I'm asking for a gps dongle compatibility.

In that case it won't work, at all. The only thing that might work is getting a GPS with blue tooth support and communicating with the GOS through blue tooth.