Great Movies on your Elocity A7 Free for 30day at Amazon Prime!

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
Hi fellow A7 Tab owners, Don,t pay High monthly fees at Netflix or Blockbuster.I came up:eek:on a 30 Day free trial offer from Amazon. I signed up and within a Few minutes was watching uncut Latest movies. Clear video in High definition,Amazon says it has bought Netflix of Europe and has a ton of movies now with more coming soon, you can watch as many as you want,unlimited each day, I watched half a movie last night and when I came back today to that movie it picked up where I left off at. At the end of 30 day trial you can purchase the Prime Movie membership for 79.95 a year, you can send to your tv at home via A7 HDMI port or send it wi fi to you Desktop, notebook,. This a great deal for less than 6.75 per month, No more mailing discs or waiting for them anymore. I have 1080 P flatscreen at home and. with HDMI cable from A7 to it, it has a perfect picture!

GadjetGirl59

Jan 22, 2011
I tried this on my elocity the other night. I watched a BBC TV show. It was crisp and clear, just like on my hd TV.

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
To Gadjetgirl59
I also bought a 6 ft. HDMI to HDMI cable , with gold plated ends on E bay for low bid of 1.85 and 2.95 shipping so I can use Elocity as a movie player when we go to motel or can use at home to play Amazon movies to our HD tv.