Greetiings to all. Im in need of help pls

Lucia

Apr 6, 2012
I"m a owner of Acer A500 which I absolutely love. I know there's a lot for me to learn. As of yesterday when ever I try to get online my tablet wants me to sign into www.mywifiext.net:80 " NETGEAR WN 3000RP". How do I get rid of this sign in. I do not use netgear. Every time I try to get on line after I press cancell because I do not have nor want to use netgear I get 401 UNAUTHORIZED authentication.
:(

Last edited:
J

jimbo7630

Have you gone to Settings> Wifi and made sure that you are connected to YOUR router with password? you may have to reconnect because of a corrupted p/w connection or whatever.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Lucia, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you're having WiFi problems, but if you do as Jimbo and Droid-Xer have suggested that should take care of it. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum!

Lucia

Apr 6, 2012
Hi I am new still trying to find my way around. I am having a problem with my Acer a500 tablet. I am unable to get online, I keep getting NETGEAR smartwizard. Its telling me I'm not able to connect to the internet and must press "continue" to run. How do I get rid of this. please help
:D

Problem solved. I'm happy to be a part of such a wonderful group. Thank you.

Last edited:

Lucia

Apr 6, 2012
I"m a owner of Acer A500 which I absolutely love. I know there's a lot for me to learn. As of yesterday when ever I try to get online my tablet wants me to sign into www.mywifiext.net:80 " NETGEAR WN 3000RP". How do I get rid of this sign in. I do not use netgear. Every time I try to get on line after I press cancell because I do not have nor want to use netgear I get 401 UNAUTHORIZED authentication.
:(.