Greeting! Any Galaxy Tab 7.7 User?

RayNg

Sep 14, 2012
Hi Ray...Greeting to you

Try as follow:
1. Forget/delete all wifi setting.
- Power off your router about 2 to 3 min.
- Restart your router.
- Reboot your Tab.
- Try reconnect.

or

2. Factory data reset your Tab.

Keep us inform how it go.
Thanks so much for your response. Tried several times your suggestion (1) but not work. Tab can detect router wifi but each time I tried to connect, the status changed to "out of range". Changed router security from wpa to wep but still not work. Before the upgrade, it connects every time i turned on the Tab. Do not want the reset to factory setting at this point.

RayNg

Sep 14, 2012
An update to my earlier post regarding wifi problem after upgraded to ICS 4.0.4.
Reset router and restart Tab, switched off other notebook and phone connected to the newtwork.Turn on wifi on Tab and wow, it work! but dropped off frequently . Have to turn off wifi and turn again to reconnect. Seems problem not fully resolved,

tallmike00

Aug 30, 2012
I was successful in getting Ice Cream Sandwich downloaded and installed on my 7.7 yesterday morning. I did not have to use any additional programs (such as Kies) or through a PC. It downloaded and then I installed it. For my 7.7 it was a bumpless transfer. No problem connecting to the home wifi afterward. Only small effect was loss of previous wallpapers available through Honeycomb. It did save the wallpaper that I had been using because after the reboot into the ICS operating system, my wallpaper had not changed. All others were now gone and new ICS wallpapers available in their place. I did have to go into settings and turn some items back on to restore phone capabilities. But, it did work. I can make both phone calls and texts with the 7.7.

maguip1

Sep 21, 2012
Hi Astrix, maguip1 here, yes I am now, I bought it a few weeks ago and have being trying ot familiarise myself with all the apps etc and internal programmes, happy with the tap but have a few problems which I cant seem to resolve, what about you.?

Smudge2

Aug 15, 2012
Hello :) from North Cumbria in UK.

Using a 7.7 P6810 Wifi wirth 32 GB microSD card fitted running ICS.

Fantactic tablet, just wondering if Samsung will ever issued 'Jelly Bean' for 7.7.

Seams to have vanished odf the face of the Earth on Samsung UK Web site.

Astrix

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 7, 2012
Welcome smudge2...
ICS will be good enough. Jb will be bonus

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I don't have the 7.7,I have the 8.9 but I did consider buying it before I decided to go with the bigger screen but I cankeep you company until somebody else shows up!:-D

Astrix

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 7, 2012
I don't have the 7.7,I have the 8.9 but I did consider buying it before I decided to go with the bigger screen but I cankeep you company until somebody else shows up!:-D

Lol..... That was nice of you :)
Have you try PaperArtist from Note2 on your tab?

It work on my Tab 7.7