Greeting from Brunei

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Forum Website Assistance' started by Marzuki, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Marzuki

Marzuki Member

Tablet / Device:
    Wowpad
    Hello everyone,
    After surfing through the site for a month, finally decided to become a member here. I bought a Wowpad 2.1 (infotmic) in November last year since it was quite cheap compared to Ipad or other branded Andriod tablets. Unfortunately, didnt spent lot of times using the tablet till 2 months ago, too busy with work...

Reading through Andriod capability & upgrades, I was fascinated & made a bold jump to try upgrading my Wowpad without any Andriod IT background. Finally last week, I successfully upgrade from firware 1561 to V2.2 3245. Man, its faster than before. Like it a lot. Not sure if its just my imagination but I swear the internet speed is faster than before.

I'm quite happy with my Wowpad, cheap but fast...Thank you to this site & the people who have been kind in sharing their knowledge...well done

Marzuki :)

2. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Welcome to the forum Marzuki and congratulations on your first successful upgrade. Nice to have you here with us on the forum.