Greetings Everyone, my name is Goofy and I came to these parts in search of an answer

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Greetings Goofy, welcome to the forum. I'm pretty sure we'll be able to help you. If your problem relates to a particular tablet, look down the main forum page ( http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/ ) and click on the forum for that tablet. If there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet, the Android Tablet Q&A would be the place to go. Just click one of those links and you'll be there. Look to see if your question is already being discussed and if so, join the discussion. If not, start a new thread and ask whatever questions you have. Good luck and enjoy the forum.

goofy

Feb 16, 2012
Thank you, I think I put my question somewhere else in the forums, but here goes. My husband and I both bought each other the Google Irulu tablet for Christmas (funny story in and of itself). We have not been able to figure out how to make it last on a full charge for more than 30 minutes. I will go and see if I can find the answer to this question in one of the other forums as you have suggested. Thank you.:p