Greetings from Scotland

jonfuj

Jun 6, 2012
Hi, Everyone, I'm jonfuj and, as a rather elderly complete newcomer to the world of tablet-ownership, I'm sure I'll be seeking rather than giving help and advice for the foreseeable future. I'm quite familiar with computers and Windows so, hopefully, I won't be a passenger for too long. Right, I'm off now to trawl through as much information and help stuff as I can find here and, hopefully, gain some desperately needed knowhow on my new toy ( a 7" E-Tab PC-7006 android 3 machine which was a present from my wife).
Nice to meet you all.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi jonfuj, nice to meet you as well and welcome to the forum. Congratulations on the new tablet and the new experience dealing with Android. If you're not tired of trawling yet, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. That should get you off to a good start. Have fun and enjoy the forum!

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Glad you decided to join us here.

Lots of great info, just poke in the corner and try not to let the Spiders get you from behind.