Greetings to All

vectorman

Jun 7, 2011
I'm a 74 year-old newbie who loves to tinker and dabble in things digital. I've recently been bitten by the Android bug, and am fascinated by the experience and the possibilities. I look forward to broadening my knowledge, and will avail myself of our members' expertise.

jeffc83

Jan 26, 2011
I'm a 74 year-old newbie who loves to tinker and dabble in things digital. I've recently been bitten by the Android bug, and am fascinated by the experience and the possibilities. I look forward to broadening my knowledge, and will avail myself of our members' expertise.

It is great to have you as a member on this forum. Feel free to post any questions you may have....everyone here is extremely helpful!

MarkWF1

Jun 5, 2011
Welcome to board Jeff.. Interesting to see you jumping into the pool at such a late age. Not that it cant be done.. I take it you have some previous experience and knowledge in computers in general?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Welcome to the forum. You've made a wise choice, "the Android bug" is a lot safer than the skydiving bug and others that some seniors get into. :)