Greetings

Aldroid

Oct 8, 2011
Hello everyone!
Im an early 50's tech/mech. I love everything mechanical, electrical, the physical world around us. History, etc.
Yes, normal. (sorta)
Got a mountain bike this spring and loving the trails. But winter comes and its time for a new gadget.
The upgrade from a sprint Hero to the Photon was a welcome upgrade, now Ive turned my attention to the android tablet.
I dont want another monthly bill so 3G/ 4G was out of the equation so I studied, read review after review and chose the Sony Tablet S.
It was that or the 16GB Thrive. I was waffling until the last moment on which one to buy.
I know that it isnt getting 5 stars or anything, however Im not a buisness user so the catch was that it focuses on entertainment.
So, it shipped yesterday, probably wont get it until the 13th or thereabouts. Got the screen protecter and sleeve coming from amazon, and a 16GB Sd waiting to install.
Oh yes, the nice thing is the Photon comes with a USB/Micro USB cable for charging the phone.
One cable will charge my LG Tone HBS 700, my phone, and the tablet.
We are making progress, arent we?
I'd like to hear your 2 cents, so go ahead, its free!
Thanks for reading!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Aldroid, nice of you to join us. Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. The folks who have that particular tablet seem quite happy with it, I'm sure you will be too. If you need any help or information, just click on this link to the Sony Tablet S section of the forum.