Greetings

randY49

Dec 27, 2011
Hello,
My name is Randy and I'm an alco... oops, wrong board. :)

I just recently ordered an Android Tablet and am awaiting it's arrival. This is my first tablet so I figured I would try to pick up as much information as I could before I tried to use it.

I'll be getting a DOPO MD-702 (I think that's the right model) and it doesn't appear there is too much info out there about them yet, so I'm assuming it's a relative newcomer to the marketplace. The few reviews I could find have stated it's on par with what you'd expect from a $130 tablet, but there were no serious issues I could find, so I'm excited to see how this goes.

Long story short, I'm new here :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Randy, nice to have you with us as a member of Android Tablets. Congratulations on your new tablet, I think you'll be happy with your choice. Your expectations are realistic and I haven't heard anything bad either. When you get that tablet, head over to the Android Tablet Q&A section for any help you need for it. In fact, it might be a good idea to read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning before you even get the tablet. Just click that link and you'll be magically transported there.:cool: