Greetings

jiveturkee

Sep 17, 2011
Hello all. I am a big Android fan and I have an EVO 4g phone and a Nook Color tablet. I am looking to buy another tablet, possibly the Novo7 Aurora.

HarryMonmouth

Mar 1, 2012
I have to say I do really like the look of the aurora. It has some nice specs. I've never used one though but my guess is it would have fairly limited compatibility compared to a mainstream tablet. Have you seen much said about it on the forums? I personally would usually go second hand in that price range. perhaps forgo the ICS but get something I know is well supported. As you are here try and get an owner to fill you in. I would certainly be interested in what you discover.

jiveturkee

Sep 17, 2011
Thanks, Spider.

I have to say I do really like the look of the aurora. It has some nice specs. I've never used one though but my guess is it would have fairly limited compatibility compared to a mainstream tablet. Have you seen much said about it on the forums? I personally would usually go second hand in that price range. perhaps forgo the ICS but get something I know is well supported. As you are here try and get an owner to fill you in. I would certainly be interested in what you discover.

There is an Ainol Novo 7 section in this forum and there have been some posts on it but it's still new. I have watched many YT videos and it looks promising for $169. I don't want to pay for an Ipad, which is overpriced and I'm not a big apple fan.