GSAstore Case w/ keyboard combo

Amdusias440

Mar 29, 2011
I ordered this here: Amazon.com: Viewsonic G-Tablet Case and USB Keyboard with Kick Stand - By GSAstore: Electronics before the price shot through the roof. (After the Woot-off)

51W%2B%2BA6RE9L.jpg

Anyone else use this?
The clips to hold the tablet in look a little frail. Pobably some velcro on the back is in order, for piece-of-mind if nothing else.

My real question is how does g-harmony 1.2 play with USB keyboards?
I got this for $29 before the price hike, and Amazon shows I will have it mid-next month. LOL

nigebj

Apr 22, 2011
Anyone else use this?
The clips to hold the tablet in look a little frail. Pobably some velcro on the back is in order, for piece-of-mind if nothing else.

My real question is how does g-harmony 1.2 play with USB keyboards?
I got this for $29 before the price hike, and Amazon shows I will have it mid-next month. LOL

Clips are rock solid, nothing to worry about. Keyboard is good for the price. No problem with Vegan, I'm sure USB keyboards are fine with any ROM.
This does cover the microUSB slot which is a pain and the fit is tight, so it's a pain to get this clear - toying with idea of putting a hole thru the clip (then I might need your velcro).

(On Amazon pricing - always look for the Other Buying Options - this was listed at $129 from Amazon's first choice search result, but GSA still had it for $27 when I ordered it)

myzoo

Apr 6, 2011
Are you all still happy with this thinking about ordering it, Please let me know thank you for your input Jaye

myzoo

Apr 6, 2011
Never say any real answers so I was brave and ordered it anyway. I had to put some foam in for a better fit but it works great with my Gtab
Jaye