gsensor acting funny

naysses

Nov 8, 2010
Guys,

My GTab is acting weird when I tried some games like Heavygunner, Krazykart and a few others.
The problem is that this games works in landscape mode but it seems that the picture keep spinning to the right and only stop if i put the tablet in portraid mode.... but again the picture still on landscape.
I am making myself clear?
For example: Krazykart... the game shows in landscape but for the car stay steady i have to put the tablet in portraid but the game is running on landscape.
I tried to go to settings and uncheck the g-sensor but no luck... all that does is take off the ability to control tilting it.
Is not on every game that this is hapening and funny is i have another tablet without g-sensor and this games works fine.
Is anybody have the games that I mention above working on gtab with no problems?
If you do, can you tell me where I can download and what version (rom) are you using?
Btw, I am using sotck (the latest version) because wife like it...
mad.gif

Appreciated any info.

Swould333

Aug 5, 2010
Using Vegan 5.1 downloaded and installed from Rom manager in the android market...

can't speak to Krazy kart but on Heavy Gunner i had a couple isses till i calibrated the sensor.. if you hit the menu button while in the game it'll bring up the pause screen and have a calibrate option there... have the screen where you want it when you hit the calibrate button and it re-center once you come back to the game....

naysses

Nov 8, 2010
Using Vegan 5.1 downloaded and installed from Rom manager in the android market...

can't speak to Krazy kart but on Heavy Gunner i had a couple isses till i calibrated the sensor.. if you hit the menu button while in the game it'll bring up the pause screen and have a calibrate option there... have the screen where you want it when you hit the calibrate button and it re-center once you come back to the game....

I tried this at heavygunner but still acting the same way and the other games does not have a caibration option.