gsensor acting funny

Discussion in 'Viewsonic gTablet' started by naysses, Mar 14, 2011.

1. naysses

naysses Member

Guys,

My GTab is acting weird when I tried some games like Heavygunner, Krazykart and a few others.
    The problem is that this games works in landscape mode but it seems that the picture keep spinning to the right and only stop if i put the tablet in portraid mode.... but again the picture still on landscape.
    I am making myself clear?
    For example: Krazykart... the game shows in landscape but for the car stay steady i have to put the tablet in portraid but the game is running on landscape.
    I tried to go to settings and uncheck the g-sensor but no luck... all that does is take off the ability to control tilting it.
    Is not on every game that this is hapening and funny is i have another tablet without g-sensor and this games works fine.
    Is anybody have the games that I mention above working on gtab with no problems?
    If you do, can you tell me where I can download and what version (rom) are you using?
    Btw, I am using sotck (the latest version) because wife like it... [​IMG]
    Appreciated any info.

2. Swould333

Swould333 Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Archos 101, Viewsonic G-Tablet, Motorola Droid X.... test drove: Augen gentouch 78, Coby Kyros 7015
    Using Vegan 5.1 downloaded and installed from Rom manager in the android market...

can't speak to Krazy kart but on Heavy Gunner i had a couple isses till i calibrated the sensor.. if you hit the menu button while in the game it'll bring up the pause screen and have a calibrate option there... have the screen where you want it when you hit the calibrate button and it re-center once you come back to the game....

• Like Like x 2
  3. pbrauer

pbrauer Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    HTC Thunderbolt, ViewSonic GTab, Huawei S7, Gentouch 78
    • Like Like x 2
  4. naysses

naysses Member

Do you know if this fix will run on stock rom?
    I looked everywhere in the settings for stock rom and I can not find any settings for calibrate display (touch sensitivity) or g-sensor.
    Thanks.

5. naysses

naysses Member

I tried this at heavygunner but still acting the same way and the other games does not have a caibration option.

6. Swould333

Swould333 Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Archos 101, Viewsonic G-Tablet, Motorola Droid X.... test drove: Augen gentouch 78, Coby Kyros 7015