Guys I need hep with my Iconia A500

navo2011

Oct 1, 2011
Hey Guys

Thanks for reading my Thread

I just need help with calibrating my acer iconia a500 g sensor or accelerometer
I'm not sure which one but the one we use for racing games and tilting the screen.

when I play a racing game, I hold my tablet straight, and the car always moves to the right. and not just one game but all games.
So i tried contacting acer here in Australia but no reply to my emails,,,And I try to live chat with them on the American website but they always kick me out.
Can someone please tell me a solution or someone in America contact them for me
pleaseeeee:(:(:(:(

And yes I tried factory reset and nothing happens, still the same

my tablet is running android 3.2
build number: Acer_A500_7.006.03_COM_GEN1

THANKSSSSS

thafrogggg

Mar 23, 2011
In looking at all of the adjustable settings on my A500, I do not see any way to calibrate the accelerometer. Your A500 may have a bad one.

Have you tried talking with Acer support or taking it back to the store you bought it at, if it is an electronics store that is; somehow I doubt anyone at walmart, or other department store is going to know much about these. At least none of the sales people at the walmart I bought mine at did, but I knew what I was getting into with a tablet since I was replacing my Flytouch II with the A500.

navo2011

Oct 1, 2011
In looking at all of the adjustable settings on my A500, I do not see any way to calibrate the accelerometer. Your A500 may have a bad one.

Have you tried talking with Acer support or taking it back to the store you bought it at, if it is an electronics store that is; somehow I doubt anyone at walmart, or other department store is going to know much about these. At least none of the sales people at the walmart I bought mine at did, but I knew what I was getting into with a tablet since I was replacing my Flytouch II with the A500.

Im going to try to call them tommorow morning and see what happens ,,, I'm sure It's easy to fix cause galaxy tab 10.1 has a calibration tool in settings/display...
i wish they add it to our tablet in the next update....I try to contact them on the live chat but they keep asking me for the tab number and they always find out that It's not American model so they kick me out and close the chat box.