Hacking Tablet PC, Restricts Other Apps Due to Data Security

anish11

Oct 24, 2012
My tablet pc is made for study purpose so no extra app could be added ......but still it runs of android 2.3 ginger bread . I could see the android icon during boot up then after a few seconds it goes to a place where no other apps cant be accessed ....pls help in cracking the taplet pc for adding extra features without destroying the inbuilt data.

bozie

Oct 23, 2012
Flash a new rom that would really be the only way I would think as that wold be the rom that's not allowing the use of apps you want now I would think either youtube or google search for the tablet you are using and end the quote with custom roms

Ie the tablet I'm using is and elonex etouch 700et so I google

Etouch 700et custom roms

Once you found the rom that suits you the look for the guide to flash the rom

Etouch 700et rom flashing

If you require more assistance I can help a little as I've flashed meny rom to a few different devices now so might be able to help a little

Hope this helps

anish11

Oct 24, 2012
$SAM_0690.JPG$SAM_0691.JPG$SAM_0692.JPG$SAM_0693.JPG$SAM_0694.JPG
Does changing the main memory of my tablet resolve this issue....if yes tell me the place where the main memory or hard disk is located in a tablet pc...ill attach a pic. of my tab in this post.....and spot the place where its located.

anish11

Oct 24, 2012
pls anyone reply for this post soon...it will we thankful for you if you resolve it.:(

bozie

Oct 23, 2012
I do believe most tablets are ssd (solid state drives) and fixed to the board itself I could be wrong can't clearly see the pics as on my tablet at the mo

As I said previously the best way to go forward would be a complete flash with some tablets you add a script to an sd card usually 1Gb is more than enough place it into the sd card reader on the device whilst the device is switched off then trn the device on and it auto reads the new rom and flashes itself now I could be completely wrong by this and you would need to check for sure with the make and model of the device in question but this would be the only way

anish11

Oct 24, 2012
i tried having an os on my sd card and inserted it but no response could be seen in that tablet pc
because you cant even enter the bios of that one....and as soon as you on the pc you go to the required screen where it restricts other android settings..

scadovi

Oct 7, 2012
anyone heard of rootandroid.org it claims to root any android device phone or tablet in one click using their software for 29.99 what you think