Hacking the S7

TechRemedy

Jan 4, 2011
I want in on the fun! I'm new to Android. Just got my S7 today!!! I love it! As soon as my work day is over, I will root it and then take a couple of hours just exploring and learning whatever I can. My Linux experience will certainly come in handy! I will do whatever I can to help bring this device into its own! The hardware is all there...it's only a matter of time. I'll go put on a pot of coffee and get started as soon as I'm done working.

BTW - Does anyone write bash scripts for their Android device? I know people always throw perl or python at me when I mention bash...but I LOVE bash scripting! Just wondering if anyone has had much success with bash scripting on Android.

skiliak

Apr 12, 2011
so i`m an old user of the tablet don`t know a lot for scripting and so on but i managed to do some hacking of my own, the app2 sd is done but the problem is that after installing like 250 mb of apps and copy them to second partition on internal mem cuz the device don`t recognize a second part on the sd card, i got this massage "empty some space device can not install ..... cuz of low space" but i get this massage not in the device like the one running on low space but i get in on taping on to the app that i want to install anyone know anything bout that ?
and one more thing Ivy u said that u had deleted easy some of u`r apps on the main mem of u`r tabled how did u do that from data/app folder i mean will that effect in some way the working of the tablet cuz my tab is super smooth and fast not like most of the tabs ppl are talking bout from huawei " my tab is slow lagging .." i had no lag no slowing down no nothing from like 7 months of using it and i`m using it nonstop in my car in home nonstop movies internet games ....
and how can i tune the cpu mine is only 768 mhz not that it`s not enough but just asking :)