Had my coby 7024 less than one week and its not working! It keeps blinking android

realsis

Sep 19, 2011
I had my coby kyros 7024 for less than one week and when I go to turn it on it just blinks android! I'm soo pissed! I tried to reset it about twenty times and it did not work! Its a paper weight now! I ordered a new android tablet and it will be here Thursday. It is a skytex skytab alpha 7 with android 2.3. I'm hoping I have better luck with that tab! I've read many people are having the same problem! I just did NOT want to take a chance with another coby. Less than a week is not acceptable! I did not have my tablet rooted or change the os. There is no reason for the tablet to break. There's also no way to fix it! At least I'll get my money back when I ship it back! I'm sooo disapointed :(

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Did you try to restore the software? You don't need to install another ROM, simply turn it on holding the "home" button (the silver one) and confirm with the VolumeUp button (if I am not mistakenly, but you should see the information on screen). If it doesn't help, re-apply the OFW from Coby USA website. If it's a software problem then it will fix it.

That's the problem when you install many softwares and try stuff you download that isn't from Market, you never know what may happen.

realsis

Sep 19, 2011
Yes, I did fix it now I'm going to have two tablets. The coby and the skytex skytab alpha 2.3! I wish I would have known this before I ordered my new tab. Well, at least its working now. Thank you!