Haipad M701-r flashing HELP!!!

andrewroyale

Jun 27, 2011
Ok so i got a haipad m701-r (the one with 1 mini usb port and mini hdmi) and when i bought it the camera didnt work, well it showed a little and then never worked again, so i decided to flash it to see if it would help and just to update the tablet. I flashed to official android 2.3 and it didnt work! At the step where you go into NAND Data and put in D:\haina\haina\NAND Data i cant because my computer doesnt see my haipad as "D:" or any other drive for that matter. I NEED this to get fixed!! HELP!

P.S. I am pretty much an android newb...

geekygrandma

Nov 26, 2011
Link to original thread updating to 2.3 is here: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...rmaware-android-2-3-2g-samsung-micron-4g.html

The one drawback is when you are successful in updating your Haipad, and it is a VERY TRICKY process, the initial screen will be in Chinese, where you calibrate the screen. Just touch the crosses with a pen and then tap in the center to get to the main menu. You then have to select your region and language and everything will turn back to English. One problem I had though was the keyboard. The letters are in English but the shift keys are still in Chinese, and I can't figure out how to fix it!

Last edited: