Jun 21, 2011
I used standard firmoware and it was ok
I threw Xaumod and no wifi
I went back to standard and there is no wifi

I do this by "update system"
you could try the "update all"?

dkzeb

Jun 18, 2011
hmm, i know that the wifi problem got fixed when i uploaded a new wpa_supplicant.conf
Basically the one from the xaumod looked for the wifi hardware in the wrong place, so when it got the right one it worked.
Xaumod for the G10/Dawa D9 also messed up the sdcard mounting, this was fixed by pushing a modified verison of vold.fstab into /etc folder
can you do adb push / pull, if so i have the wpa_supplicant file for you and that should fix the wifi thing, also another thing, did you do a data/cache wipe after you flashed back to the original firmware?
it could have the desired effect.

mikers

Jun 21, 2011
my English a little weak.
I want to send your file wpa_supplicant and I paste it to yourself, right?

dkzeb

Jun 18, 2011
i have a wpa_supplicant.conf file, that works for the xaumod
i will send it to you, then you open cmd and go to the folder where you downloaded it to and write something like push ./wpa_supplicant.conf /etc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf
i cant remember the exact path but i can get it for you.

mikers

Jun 21, 2011
Hello.
I have a tablet Utopia G10.
After I flash the firmware from the tablet XAUMOD I had the same problem with WiFi and SDcard.
I flash the firmware of this tablet is here (2011.04.06) Download rt-e2a0a_2011-0406.rar for free on uploading.com
PS: I have a full image of the internal tablet SDcard (image size 3,7 GB). It is fullyworking.

After I flash the firmware from the tablet XAUMOD , where you put these files from link to the tablet?

virtual2011

May 13, 2011
I do not know why get tired of this
I can not save anything to disk
Tablet works

1) You are connected to a tablet USB flash card? It is available for writing?
2) You are connected to a digitizer external SDcard? It is available for writing?

dkzeb

Jun 18, 2011
virtual you are packing the sdcard image?
if so you are my hero :)

i send mikers the modified wpa_supplicant file via mail.

also, can you write the entire sdcard image without disassembly? cause i just ripped mine apart :p 'doh'

anyways, its pretty neat inside to, so i think i should be able to mess around without destroying anything! and if not... hey then i learned alot of stuff
also for ppl who don't have the 3g version. it should be pretty easy to install a 3G modem. Im considering buying one and putting it in there.
If anybody want's pictures of the tablet inside i'll be happy to post what i've got

Last edited:

virtual2011

May 13, 2011
I disassembly your the tablet. :)
3g modem is easy to install
(but what model of modem will work? Can thishttp://cgi.ebay.com/UNLOCKED-DELL5530-KM266-HSDPA-WWAN-MINI-PCI-E-GPS-/310305744310?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash = item483fa9e5b6)

mikers

Jun 21, 2011
1) You are connected to a tablet USB flash card? It is available for writing?
2) You are connected to a digitizer external SDcard? It is available for writing?

By the tablet PC via USB, no.
I installed the Android SDK but I can not handle it
Card sees the outer sdcard
USB flash drive sees

But I can not save (copy) anything on the internal sdcard.
I can not copy the standard software for installation

I do not have power, whether it is so difficult to upload a standard software ?

Last edited: