hard to turn on

bratcat

Mar 31, 2011
My superpad2/flytouch3 is tricky to turn on. If you don't time it just right it just sits at the little android character. Does anyone else have this problem. Is there something that can be done to correct this?

Thanks

bratcat

Mar 31, 2011
no...haven't done a firmware update yet....my tablet has run smoothly since I got it. My only issue with my tablet is that unless I time the button push exactly all I get is the green android robot on my screen...I'm running 2.2-20110316. Do you think a firmware update will fix my issue?

maxummus

May 5, 2011
My superpad2/flytouch3 is tricky to turn on. If you don't time it just right it just sits at the little android character. Does anyone else have this problem. Is there something that can be done to correct this?

Thanks
Do you have a micro sd card in your tablet while you're powering it on? If so that might be the problem. Try taking the micro sd card out before powering it on. Usually it will sit if you have a 32gb micro sd card in the tablet. 16gb and smaller will not make your tablet "sitting" when power up.

bratcat

Mar 31, 2011
I do have a 32gb SD card in my tablet....perhaps that is my problem.....thanks for the replies.

konachris

Jul 4, 2011
When you remove an SD card from the tablet is there a method of "safely removing" it as on a laptop? If so, how does one do it?