Has Anyone Dealt with ebellking.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeall

Sep 4, 2012
Hey ,what kind of tablet did you buy from them?My Onda working was well .
And my friend bought Pipo M1 from them which s a Android 4.1 ,it works as well .
If you have pproblem for your tablet in a week ,then you can contact with them to solve it .
And also you can make a replacement .As company ,they sale many products a day , and i am a lucky one that i can a good tablet .
Even it has faulted,but now it was solved by their help .:)

macmac1963

Sep 21, 2012
My tablet arrived and had a faulty screen its now one week later 17 emails no existing UK office no phone no you can contact them on ,no UK support a pay pal dispute and a big headache.wop ding bang.

Qin Zhang email is [email protected] vincent really!

This below is the UK office address . I have been told by Cathy who seems to be the only one at ebelking that the uk return address is just a PO box and no one is there to receive anything.Who then handles the tablets some sort of ghost! This was after i said i would deliver faulty product by hand . You will now see that there web site which used to state that they had UK customer support has been withdrawn . strange that ?
UK ADDRESS
X ZHANG
Suite 226 Arndale House.
3 The Precinct Hight Street.
Egham,Surrey.
TW20 9HN
United Kingdom

You can also send letters to

Unit 2 - 155 Changxiu Rd,Jiaxing.Zhejiang,China.314100
Telephone:+86 18357363664
Fax:+86 84162288
Email:[email protected]
or
R2118,Building A,Qunxing Square
North Huaqiang,Futian district
Shenzhen
Guangdong Province, 518031
China
[email protected]

Trouble is every body wants cheap items which is fine but company's like ebelking are out there waiting for you .
USE
1 pay pal
2 credit card
3 find real reviews on line
4 is there a phone no you can call
5 if in doubt ring ghost busters
good luck happy tablet hunters
mac

Weejock

Sep 10, 2012
I cannot warn people against this company strongly enough. I have an ongoing issue with a faulty tablet - they initially refused to refund my money (I don't want a replacement as this is already the second faulty machine they have sent me) and they are now ignoring me.

Jeall, you certainly seem to be a lucky one and quite the fan of ebellking. Unfortunatly, your experience doesn't seem to match up with most others being described here. It seems that, for most people, their customer service is very poor. Their website does say that they will solve problems within a week but, seriously - one week? If a tablet stops working within a month or two they still have a responsibility to solve the problem. I've had two faulty tablets (crashing, freezing, not loading apps properly and terrible build quality) and I'm not interested in a repair or replacement - I fully expect that the next one would break too.

Ebellking will ask that you pay postage costs for returning faulty goods and will also ask for a replacement fee when sending out a new machine. I think they are hoping that most people will just get bored and give up in the end.

Macmac, thank you for the very useful information. I'll keep trying to get in contact with them and will post again if they make any effort to resolve my problem.

Sep 10, 2012
I can't recommend ebelking enough.I told them I was uneasy about dealing with china.So they sent the momo11 speed via their UK office. I feel a lot of the negative comments they receive are usually from a competitor. Mine cost £139 including postage. Beat that.

goofball

Sep 22, 2012
Hey 30 dazzler, do you still have uk address? i've been told i have to ship my tablets back to china and don't fancy the cost of that as i won't get it back, and can use collect+ to deliver in iuk with in far cheaper than royal mail, good luck to those who seem to have done well with their tablets, mine was faulty straight out of the box and completely died on second day, the other one seemed to work ok but was unable to download anything form app store which led me to believe the software is not uk complient! Seems like Cathy is the only one who replies to emails and pretends to be English apart from last one I recieved which was short and to the point in very garbled English that hardly made any sense, they did offer a replacement which was of a better spec but when I googled "ebellking" I couldn't found any positive comments so am in process of trying for a refund which I read is not an easy process either. wish me luck

goofball

Sep 22, 2012
Seems like there's been no improvement in their products or there customer service, I bought 2 Flytouch 8 last week 19 Sept 2012, one seemed ok until you tried to down load anything from app store, just get error message no matter what, second one took 3 or 4 attempts to boot up and when it did the camera didn't work, by day 2 it wouldn't turn on at all. I was told I had to return them to there office in China, because the package weighed 3.5kg it would £80, a friend of mine bought one at the same time was given a return address in Surrey! When questioned about this I was told the UK address was a post office address only and if I didn't return it to china I wouldn't get a refund. At this point we both started a dispute with paypal, hopefully anyone buying from them has paid by paypal, if your not happy start a dispute within 20 days that way there is a chance you may get your money back, hopefully if enough people go down this route they will blacklist them, once this was done I was informed I could send the tablets back to there UK address, I will be posting parcel tomorrow so will update this post regularly untill it is resolved.
There UK adrress is, X ZHANG
Suite 226 Arndale House.
Egham,Surrey.
TW20 9HN
United Kingdom
Also fill one of these forms in for Surrey trading standards, they are aware of this company, my friend actualy got a call from them wanting more informatiion, so hopefully they will be shutting them down soon. Surrey County Council - Feedback Form

goofball

Sep 22, 2012
I'm sorry but untill I see a reply from someone in the uk that can write in good English I will be very sceptical of any positive review about this company, I think Cathy may have a few other names! hope I spelt all that correctly now or i'm going to be very embarrased. lol

goofball

Sep 22, 2012
Hi Mark

I am definately not a competitor just a very disgruntled customer, I sicerely hope you are the exception and have recieved a reliable tablet, I am still in process of trying to obtain a refund.

Cindy2012

Sep 27, 2012
I ordered a PIPO M1 from Ebellking last Wednesday 19th Sept 2012, while I was waiting for the delivery, I checked this website. After read most of the negative comments, I was quite worried about my order. But I also checked Ebellking on Trustplot where their customers left all the good comments about the company and the products they sale.

I e-mailed the Ebellking a few times checking on the progress and each time they replied me within 24 hours, most times was replied by Cathy.

On Monday 24th Sept, I still haven't received the tablet, I understood the item was dispatched from China which could take sometime. However, when I checked their website, the same item that I ordered has been reduced in price by £6. So I e-mailed them again saying that I was not happy with it as I haven't received the tablet but already lost £6.
:cool:
Then I received two e-mails one from Yuki who apologized about the delaying but promised the tablet has been dispatched from China should be arrived shortly. Then I received an e-mail from Cathy who informed me the tablet had arrived to their UK office and been dispatched through Royal mail, she also promised a refund of £6. I then checked the tracking number Cathy gave me on Post office website, it was been processing at RM Green? center, but it took royal mail two days 25th, 26th and eventually delivered today the 27th

The tablet is with a Chinese power plug, there is also a UK adopter included in the package - very considerate! Turn on the tablet, it works brilliantly I used Ipad1 in the past and I don't see much different comparing PIPO to Ipad. I have already installed many apps, as well as the BBC player, Itv player, etc. so far I am happy with my purchase.

I don't understand why there are so many negative comments on this website, so far I see Ebellking is a decent company, they have good communication and services, and the product is as described on the website. Maybe as someone suggested that many negative comments were from the competitors?! It only the first day I am having the tablet so it's too early to write a review on the product, but regarding the services I received from Ebellking, I say I am a happy customer.

Checking other website, see what REAL customers say about this company

Last edited:

goofball

Sep 22, 2012
Well Cindy I hope you prove the rest of us wrong, I am still in a paypal dispute to get my money back, will let everyone know how it goes, and no I'm not a competitor jus a disgruntled shopper.

jeall

Sep 4, 2012
I cannot warn people against this company strongly enough. I have an ongoing issue with a faulty tablet - they initially refused to refund my money (I don't want a replacement as this is already the second faulty machine they have sent me) and they are now ignoring me.

Jeall, you certainly seem to be a lucky one and quite the fan of ebellking. Unfortunatly, your experience doesn't seem to match up with most others being described here. It seems that, for most people, their customer service is very poor. Their website does say that they will solve problems within a week but, seriously - one week? If a tablet stops working within a month or two they still have a responsibility to solve the problem. I've had two faulty tablets (crashing, freezing, not loading apps properly and terrible build quality) and I'm not interested in a repair or replacement - I fully expect that the next one would break too.

Ebellking will ask that you pay postage costs for returning faulty goods and will also ask for a replacement fee when sending out a new machine. I think they are hoping that most people will just get bored and give up in the end.

Macmac, thank you for the very useful information. I'll keep trying to get in contact with them and will post again if they make any effort to resolve my problem.

That was my exprience from ebellking for my last order ,it is the Onda Dual core ,and i think i was really lucky one .Then I just bought a Ainol Flame from them today .
I didnt receive it yet.I hope all will be fine .I will wait for it and see what happen .
Maybe you select a wrong tablet item from them .
Actually ,my onda tablet have little problem ,
but i can solve it by myself .
So ultill now ,Ebellking is a good Company for me .
But I dont know what will happen in future .

Eallwealdend

Apr 15, 2012
I was one of the earlier posters on here and so am still subscribed to this thread. I see this company is taking a lot of stick on here but it is important to take some things into consideration

They do not sell ipads. If you want a user friendly trouble-free 'noddy' tablet experience I suggest you dig considerably deeper into your pockets and buy one of those.

Ebellking do not make tablets. The build quality is determined by the manufacturers and so why not check out the reviews before considering whether to buy. I bought one because IT is my job and so can deal with most problems myself. My Onda vi40 was £158 at the time but since purchase both the RAM and cores have increased for the same price. I'm even considering buying a newer model and would take the chance with these again.

They are manufactured in China. I would be worried IF I had to send my tablet back to this company, as I'd probably have to ship it to China at cost, but that's the risk I was willing to take for the chance of getting a good product for an incredibly low price. IF I had to send it back then it would be genuinely faulty. I've 'upgraded' the operating system several times since purchase and I can tell you that this has made a great difference to the speed. This is the main reason I chose an Android system.

Besides myself, two of my work colleagues have purchased three tablets in total (again, tech-savvy people) and one of my neighbours has bought three. None of us have had issues, yes the build quality is not comparable with Apple but neither is the price and yes they have all had software issues, and all been upgraded and now do not.

I had reasonable expectations of the company, and I'm not disappointed. I feel sorry for the ones who have had issues, and I hope I never have to send mine back.

I worked in A/V service for years as a bench engineer and I can tell you most returns weren't faulty, just a lack of understanding of the product.

These tablets are value for money, please feel free to ask me if you need to know how to upgrade the operating system. It makes all the difference.

P.S. sorry for my poor English, that's state education in the UK for you!

macmac1963

Sep 21, 2012
My tablet arrived and had a faulty screen its now one week later 17 emails no existing UK office no phone no you can contact them on ,no UK support a pay pal dispute and a big headache.wop ding bang.

Qin Zhang email is [email protected] vincent really!

This below is the UK office address . I have been told by Cathy who seems to be the only one at ebelking that the uk return address is just a PO box and no one is there to receive anything.Who then handles the tablets some sort of ghost! This was after i said i would deliver faulty product by hand . You will now see that there web site which used to state that they had UK customer support has been withdrawn . strange that ?
UK ADDRESS
X ZHANG
Suite 226 Arndale House.
Egham,Surrey.
TW20 9HN
United Kingdom

You can also send letters to

Unit 2 - 155 Changxiu Rd,Jiaxing.Zhejiang,China.314100
Telephone:+86 18357363664
Fax:+86 84162288
Email:[email protected]
or
Shenzhen
China
[email protected]

Trouble is every body wants cheap items which is fine but company's like ebelking are out there waiting for you .
USE
1 pay pal
2 credit card
3 find real reviews on line
4 is there a phone no you can call
5 if in doubt ring ghost busters
good luck happy tablet hunters
mac

update pay pal have refunded my money but i still had to pay £27.00 to ship back the tablet so a massive amount of time and £27.00 out of pocket a lesson learnt.
ps this address seems to be a bed sit
X ZHANG
Suite 226 Arndale House.
3 The Precinct High Street.
Egham,Surrey.
TW20 9HN
United Kingdom

and this address is the return address
Shenzhen
China
good luck all

Connie2012

Oct 15, 2012
update pay pal have refunded my money but i still had to pay £27.00 to ship back the tablet so a massive amount of time and £27.00 out of pocket a lesson learnt.
ps this address seems to be a bed sit
X ZHANG
Suite 226 Arndale House.
3 The Precinct High Street.
Egham,Surrey.
TW20 9HN
United Kingdom

and this address is the return address
Shenzhen
China
good luck all

I wish I found you guys' messages before I ordered the PIPO M1 tablet from Ebillking.com on 2th Oct. Ebillking is NOT a reliable seller. As my experience, 100% I would not recommend the company.
At the beginning, I received the email to confirm they received my payment from Paypal, and then no information what was my order process, so I emailed them regarding that. At first, the person calls Cathy said they ran out the black PIPO M1, I needed to wait for the product back. but they had the white one.(I never asked for black color.) Anyway, I told them White is ok. and then, no respond again for any further information. so I emailed them again, the Cathy said sorry for the delay as they were in holiday... I started to feel tired to hear her excuses and it made me feeling they were tricking me, so I emailed her to cancel my order and want my refund. After a while, Cathy replied that my order was arranged for shipping. I could not believe it she was totally ignored my cancellation and kept sending the product to me. So I repeated to her again it was too late now i didn't want the order any more and I had confirmed her to cancel the order already before she sent out. She kept sending the tracking number and saying that if I didn't like the product after I received it I could return to them... I kept arguing with her about that until last Friday, the DHL deliverer came with the order, so I told the DHL deliverer about the problem I had with the sender company, and he said it's better to leave it to them to return it back. So after the parcel was returned by DHL, I emailed the company to inform that, and then cathy told me to keep the product or post it to a UK address If i didn't like the product. (she seems never understood what I told her. she just keeps telling me to do that and do that.) Be honestly, I would not pay for the postage to return the product to them, as I told her to cancel the order before the shipping was arranged. Also I worry if I opened and sent the parcel back to them, they might make up a story said the product is damaged by me. Find Excuse again to charge me money or not refund me.... After all the difficulties I totally loss trust of Ebillking.
Now they still do not refund me, I am contacting the consumer department and any relevant government department to get my money back. Never again to buy products from an unknown company, especially outside the UK. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.