Has Anyone Dealt with ebellking.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pfgpowell

Nov 20, 2012
I spent a lot of time looking up a cheap Android tablet and settled on Ebellking because of a special offer. I ordered a Ployer Momo8 Speed last Saturday with an additional leather case for it. A day later I got an email telling me it had been dispatched. It was only then that I found this site and read the comments, both for and against. Last night, I emailed for a tracking number and in reply got a response from 'Cathy' that Ebellking was having trouble sourcing a leather case and that neither item had been dispatched. I emailed back saying to forget about the case, refund my money for it and just send the tablet, and also to send me a tracking number once the tablet had been dispatched. That was at around 10am here in Britain, so towards the end of the afternoon in Shenzen, so although I haven't yet had a reply, I am giving them a little leeway and shall only pursue this if I haven't had a reply by tomorrow. (I'll just open a Paypal dispute for a refund and if they claim it has already been sent, they should be able to supply a tracking number. If not, then it hasn't been sent and I shan't be obliged to return anything.)

I suspect that like many online store, Ebellking are middlemen: they don't hold stock and simply source what is needed when it is ordered. And there's nothing wrong with that, it's just another way of doing business, and if the goods are good and the price is right, no one will complain. Someone else pointed out, rightly, that Ebellking can't be blamed for faulty goods per se, unless, of course, there is is some kind of black market is 'seconds' and that is what they send out. But that is totally hypothetical and, in my view, highly unlikely. After all the manufacturers won't like it as it can damage their reputation and thus business.

What does leave a rather bad taste in my mouth is sending me an email informing me that the goods had been dispatched when this was obviously completely untrue. Why do that? I suppose it is standard for them to keep the punter satisfied. After all, if something doesn't arrive within six days and takes two weeks to get to the UK from China, who is to know where the delay was and who was responsible for it? That's where tracking numbers help.

As of the time of writing the jury is out as far as I am concerned. But I would always err caution in these matters, either way: don't get upset to quickly but also bear in mind that you are dealing with a company quite literally on the other side of the world. I looked at the Trustpilot website and there are five glowing recommendations, so all might not be as grim as some here make out.

davidwp

Nov 27, 2012
Hi,I ordered a flytouch 8 superpad from ebellking,I found them very good to deal with(I have just ordered a Android phone from them)I found them very helpfull,quick replies to any questions I asked,I live in the U.K. and the tablet was delivered in 4,yes four days of ordering it,it was sent via DHL,I was supplied with a tracking no.I am not sure if they sell on Ebay,just through their website,I was highly delighted with their service davidwp

ManUnited

Dec 2, 2012
Hi, i ordered a Ployer Momo8 Speed on the 23rd of Nov with this company, i received the email telling me that they had received payment and the product had been dispatched. Having decided to do a search on Google about Ebellking i stumbled on this site,and i'm glad i did.Reading some of the posts and their experiences with Ebellking got me a little worried , so on the 28th Nov I emailed them regarding a tracking number and whether they had indeed dispatched the item,the next day i received an email from the famous Cathy telling me that the order was arranged in the UK and as not had confirmation from Express of my tracking number , but when they do they will let me know.The fact that she never gave me a contact number or email address for this UK office , makes me suspicious.I will see this week if anything changes , if not i will ask for a refund.

Last edited:

ebellking

Apr 14, 2012
Hello there,Would tell me your order number?Im going to check it for you.Now ployer momo8 is in stock.your order should be already posted.cheers

Hi, i ordered a Ployer Momo8 Speed on the 23rd of Nov with this company, i received the email telling me that they had received payment and the product had been dispatched. Having decided to do a search on Google about Ebellking i stumbled on this site,and i'm glad i did.Reading some of the posts and their experiences with Ebellking got me a little worried , so on the 28th Nov I emailed them regarding a tracking number and whether they had indeed dispatched the item,the next day i received an email from the famous Cathy telling me that the order was arranged in the UK and as not had confirmation from Express of my tracking number , but when they do they will let me know.The fact that she never gave me a contact number or email address for this UK office , makes me suspicious.I will see this week if anything changes , if not i will ask for a refund.

ebellking

Apr 14, 2012
Hello there,the Royalmail Tracking number is JA081859931GB.It will be Online Tuesday tomorrow once local depot scan the package.Sorry about wait,as you order the screen protector with the tablet,which is out of stock at end of last week.
Hello, the order number given to me was(#100016434).Thank you for your reply.

ManUnited

Dec 2, 2012
Hello there,the Royalmail Tracking number is JA081859931GB.It will be Online Tuesday tomorrow once local depot scan the package.Sorry about wait,as you order the screen protector with the tablet,which is out of stock at end of last week.

Thanks for the tracking number , i will try it later today(Tues).I had forgotten all about the screen protector ,and explains the delay.Thanks again for your help.

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
Hi guys, just wanted to catch up with everyone and bring the brilliant guys who put up with my panicking whilst awaiting my Zenithink C-91 in Jan 2012 up to speed. Lost touch for a while as I moved house.Well nearly 12 month on and it's still going strong, my hubby has now adopted it as he has bought me an ipad for xmas :D it is running great, it even withstands our 6yr old grandson using it! It is well loved and used :) Even our daughter borrowed it for a while and took it everywhere with her. We replaced the foreign plug for a proper UK one. Ebellking really need to work on their communication skills as that is what let me down on my dealings with them, it took until I started getting really angry that I got results. That way I feel people would not worry so much about their purchases. But in the end 'Eric' that I spoke with finally was lovely, pleasant and helpful. He also offered if I had any difficulties using it I could contact him.I just thought it would be maybe useful to hear from someone who has really put this through it's paces and is still impressed with it.Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Safe and Peaceful New year. :rolleyes:

ManUnited

Dec 2, 2012
Hello again ebellking

I had to send back the Momo 8 due to damaged screen on the 13 / 12 /2012 , it arrived at your UK Warehouse on the next day and was signed for.I just wanted to know what the status is. Thank you.

ManUnited

Dec 2, 2012
Have to agree with you DustySue, the communication between customer and Seller is their biggest failing. You seem to have to nudge them either with Email or by chance, writing in forums like this ,to get a response. The problem is not knowing the progress of your order , whether out of stock, delayed shipment or anything that may be holding up delivery.

jaylucky0204

Jan 1, 2013
I bought android tablet at mall(cart), and power key is broken. The guy is not there any more. Where can I bring this tablet to fix?

advid

Jan 7, 2012
....as a customer who has had nothing but problems with this company (ordered three tablets - 2 were faulty - one,no refund - the second one got LOST in post (it didn't)...)
Just been informed - the third one packed up a few weeks ago...
Rather than return it and again getting no action - I phoned CAPITAL ONE - (my credit card) and referred them to my problems and linked them to this site....
eBelking are now being investigated (for 'possible' bad trading practices) by Capital One... and I am hoping that my problems will eventually be resolved ...
If this is successful the company will be liable for their (bad)actions and who knows where that might lead...
I advise all those on here who have had any problems at all with this company to do as I have done and keep plodding on in order to bring this company to the notice of those that may possibly be able to bring us some justice...

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2013
Can i please ask why this company ebellking.com are a 'supporting vendor' of this forum when there have been, and continue to be several serious issues with the service ( or should i say absolute disgusting lack of service) they provide'

Please discuss as i am being held to ransom over my tablet ( spend £50 to get a faulty item sorted.............maybe).

tobydell

Oct 25, 2012
Wow, I saw some good feedback for ebellking and for the ployer momo11 speed, recommended it to a friend, who promptly ordered one from ebay (not ebellking)
his arrived, I saw it and ordred one for myself from ebellking, who I have to say were brilliant, good communications, also for DHL even better, txt message at 9-30 am to say it was out for delivery, 11 am I had it in my hands, very impressed not only with the momo11 but also ebellking and dhl, I showed my momo to another friend, who ordered one there and then from ebellking, again it was speedily delivered, no hassles what so ever, all of us delighted with the momo11, especially for the price, love it

share1t

Jan 18, 2013
DONT BUY FROM EBELLKING yes they are great when you purchase and you do get fast delivery it is when you have any issues that the problems start.I purchased 2 momo7 before xmas mainly because they advertised as having a UK warehouse and fast uk shipping which i thought was good. I got an email the next day telling me they had been posted when i chased it up aweek later i ws told they were out of stock and if i paid an extra £15 each i could have 2 momo8 instead and they promised i would receive before xmas. By this time it was too late to order from anywhere else. I received 1 of them 2 days later and when i enquired about the other they basically accused me of lying about only receiving 1. I finally got the other one a week after xmas, it was faulty and when i tried the other one it would not charge properly and it kept reseting itself and when they do that they are in chinese so its quite interesting to use. I contacted them asked for the address of their uk warehouse they ignored me for 4 days until i put in a paypal dispute and was told i would have to send back to china and it cost £40 . Turns out they purchase the goods without warrenty from hugedeals ltd and they ship them to the customer.
i sent them back and they said they would not refund my money until i paid the £33 customs charge. i then got back in touch with paypal and as soon as they seen who the company was they refunded my money for me.cant believe this site lets a bunch of cowboys be a supporting vendor.so once again DONT BUY FROM EBELLKING

Status
Not open for further replies.