Has Anyone Dealt with ebellking.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertapetal

Feb 8, 2013
hi i have ordered 3 tablets from this site and all arrived as promised and in great condition ! the last 1 i ordered i had to pay 20-00 tax to receive it at the post office. so just be aware that this can be added onto the cost of the tablet. overall great service

peter421970

Feb 17, 2013
Im in the process of having the joy of dealing with this company....As many others before i received the `despatched, will be with you in 5-7 days, tracking number will be sent` email only to find the tracking number would never appear! I paid for the item however it was never sent therefore im entitled to a refund as per their website rules? Nope after opening a dispute with paypal, ebellking or `cathy` to be precise emailed me to say i will only get the refund if i close the dispute. Im not that stupid so the dispute is now turned into a claim and i have the joy of waiting for the claim to be settled by paypal. Still no emails from Ebellking!!! Save your money and buy from your own country in my case uk, it may cost more but trust me this company is a complete and utter shambles..I thought it was too good to be true and it is...Like me youll read this review and think `oh it wont happen to me`, maybe it wont,..but is it really worth the risk? And the reason i only have one post on here is purely so i can warn others. Have fun!!!

peter421970

Feb 17, 2013
Make that 2 posts..ill notify you if i ever get my money back...Im now off to join a few more forums so i can warn others.

lnxr

Mar 11, 2013
Unfortunately I have had dealings with eBellking and Cathy the so called support person. I purchased a tablet from them at the beginning of January, the fact that they were £20 cheaper than Amazon should have made me think. 2 weeks ago the sdcard and the connections inside the slot disappeared inside the tablet. I contacted ebellking only to be told I had probably unmounted the sdcard even though I had told them the sdcard slot itself had broken. Several emails passed between my home in Devon and China before they got the idea that it was a hardware fault and not software. They have agreed to fix the tablet but I have to pay the postage to China and back. One estimate from Royal mail is £87.50 just for parcelpost.

traskix

Mar 30, 2013
Hi guys, I've been there before. My PIPO S1 worked for exactly 12 min!!!!!!!!! That's it!!!!!!!!! I was fighting with ebellking for over 4 months. Many many emails sent (lost the count). Never any proper solution. Eventually opened case with paypal - they asked me to send it back to china with tracking (that's 57 GBP). I didn't, i sent it via royal mail recorded delivery. Paypal had to close the case because i didn't submit the tracking number. Opened case with VISA, and then received a full refund !!!!!!!!! So don't be fooled by the good reviews on the website because they don't allow the negative ones. I tried. The worst transaction i've ever made, but got my money back so f*** them.

angel46

Apr 8, 2013
Hi guys, I've been there before. My PIPO S1 worked for exactly 12 min!!!!!!!!! That's it!!!!!!!!! I was fighting with ebellking for over 4 months. Many many emails sent (lost the count). Never any proper solution. Eventually opened case with paypal - they asked me to send it back to china with tracking (that's 57 GBP). I didn't, i sent it via royal mail recorded delivery. Paypal had to close the case because i didn't submit the tracking number. Opened case with VISA, and then received a full refund !!!!!!!!! So don't be fooled by the good reviews on the website because they don't allow the negative ones. I tried. The worst transaction i've ever made, but got my money back so f*** them.

Hi , you were lucky to get your money back from visa, I have been 'fighting' with ebellking for nearly 4 months and have just e-mailed paypal to notify them of this company. I paid thru Paypal. I know I won't get my money back cos its past 45 days since i purchased the cube. This company is very clever, they think that if they keep you hanging on with stupid e-mails back and forth you will forfeit your rights from paypal. Is there any way I will be able to recover any of my lost revenue?

heiqster

Apr 10, 2013
Hey everyone,

I ordered a Pipo M9 on April 2, 2013 and have the same problems. The website told me my package is dispatched etc. But they are answering on every mail I wrote them.

I have a question.
Does anybody knows how long I can wait until I should contact PayPal for getting my 230€ back?

Greetings from Germany
heiqster

ebellking

Apr 14, 2012
Hey everyone,

I ordered a Pipo M9 on April 2, 2013 and have the same problems. The website told me my package is dispatched etc. But they are answering on every mail I wrote them.

I have a question.
Does anybody knows how long I can wait until I should contact PayPal for getting my 230€ back?

Greetings from Germany
heiqster

Dear,
we are sorry for the delay delivery, cuz the RK3188 chip is new, so it takes a little long time to test before delivery.
And here is the tracking number for your reference below:
7374241980 via DHL
you maybe receive it today or tomorrow.
best regards
ebellking

swift

Apr 17, 2013
Hey everyone,

I have a question.

Greetings from Germany
heiqster

Hi Guy ,
Do you get your new M9 yet ?Is it a good tablet ?Cuz i consider to order a new Quad core tablet pc.But the price is around $250.
Is it posible ?

CTR

May 1, 2013
Has anyone had problems with the internet retailer Wanden.co.uk they talk up their firmware but I have had 4 tablets from them now and everyone has had problems!! Peter Wanden the owner also talks a good game but has refused to give any refund or support? anyone else know them as right now I could think of a more appropriate name for them than WANDEN

Luix

Nov 11, 2012
I posted yesterday in here if someone has dealt with Wanden, please can you tell me about your experience in more detail? Has your problem been solved? I wonder is there is one single seller that can really be trusted...may be is time to go back to the old fashion shopping in a physical shop experience....

Thanks

Has anyone had problems with the internet retailer Wanden.co.uk they talk up their firmware but I have had 4 tablets from them now and everyone has had problems!! Peter Wanden the owner also talks a good game but has refused to give any refund or support? anyone else know them as right now I could think of a more appropriate name for them than WANDEN

rogergreen

May 21, 2013
My strong recommendation would be to avoid dealing with e bellking. It could be a false economy. The tablet I purchased is faulty, but there is no UK repair service - don't be seduced by the ''100% UK Warehouse'' tag . It has to go back to China at an enormous cost. e bellking won't pay for shipping either way, the cost of shipping being well over 50% of the cost of the tablet. Lesson learnt, and never again.

clwood

Jun 2, 2013
Hi Yes i got a PIPO M9 from them and it came very quickly and all working, i also asked a few questions and got quick reply's which were very helpful

advid

Jan 7, 2012
Hi Yes i got a PIPO M9 from them and it came very quickly and all working, i also asked a few questions and got quick reply's which were very helpful

..just suggesting to anyone on here...read through this entire thread.-

I ordered three tablets ...after the usual waiting..emailing..telephoning..waiting...they arrived

all went wrong after a period of time...cheap copies of copies i think..

spend a little extra elsewhere ..dont think youre getting a bargain..

kallisana

Apr 14, 2013
Yes I have and my experience was not good...received a tablet all in chinese without keyboard app returned to them at my cost within stipulated time & 7 months later still waiting for refund

Status
Not open for further replies.