Has Anyone Dealt with ebellking.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonypanzerg

Dec 23, 2011
please anyone wanting to deal with this company dont, they are a nightmare i recently bought a android tablet from them it took nearly a month to get here and the screen was damaged. they want me to return the item to china at my expense DHL quoted £52 Royal mail £20 + on a unit with a value of £69. there is no uk phone number Paypal payment to ebellking is made to a person called Qin Zhang who is in China (paypal have informed me that as this is the case i would have to return the item to him at my expense to gain a refund via them ) so i would be out of pocket either way. the item was sent "as a gift" to avoid duty payments but this is no gift RIP OFF EBELLKING IS A HOUSE IN SURREY PLEASE PUT ADDRESS IN GOOGLE MAPS TO SEE AVOID THEM

bionicboy12

Dec 23, 2011
[thanks for the heads up on the e reader. The one i downloaded came from the android market via my home computer and loaded once I booted up the tab. That said ive yet to download a book and make sure its ok. Re the battery- mine lasted around an hour and a half off charger if thats any help. As per my previous post, if I could suss out the China Telecom thing then I would be reasonably happy, after all it is only for my 10yr old! I have sent an email to Ebellking and I await their reply. Be aware though, Ive had a couple of go's at it and while the manual isnt too helpful, I did manage to lower the security setting to Low Maturity as there were quite a lot of 'naughty apps' that were available.

QUOTE=alds;164135]Not wanting to rain on anyone's parade here, but below is an email that I have just sent to ebellking. I bought the tablet for my daughter who lives in the UK, not knowing that it would be coming from Hong Kong. I would not have objected to that if the damn thing would work as it's supposed to. I just hope that the unit she received was faulty and others that have been ordered by people on this forum work just fine.
Merry Christmas to all!

Dear Sirs,

I am writing regarding the 7" Android 2.3 Tablet 1080P 4GB 1Ghz CPU that I recently ordered from your company (full order details below.) This was ordered as a Christmas present for my daughter in the UK and was delivered four days ago on December 19[SUP]th[/SUP].

Since opening the box and setting up the tablet my daughter has had nothing but trouble. She is not computer illiterate by any means but there are certain aspects of the tablet which simply will not work.

For a start all of the apps on the tablet were in Chinese. Even after changing the language in settings the book reader was still in Chinese. She was told by your service department that if she loaded an English book everything would be okay. Admittedly she can read the English book that she loaded but all of the instructions and settings for the book reader software are still in Chinese.

There is what has to be a fault with the battery. Once it is fully charged and disconnected from the charger the battery level immediately drops to half charged. On checking to see what is using the batter power 73% is mobile standby. There is no reason why “mobile standby” should even be on a tablet! After contacting your service department to find out further information about the battery problem she was merely told that (and I quote) “The tablet has a 1800AMH Battery.”

It also appears that the software in the tablet has been taken from or adapted from the Android software for cell phones, as she keeps receiving messages from the software pertaining to making phone calls. There are also settings for ingoing and outgoing calls. On a tablet? This makes no sense whatsoever.

It will NOT play any Internet Flash product at all, as advertised. Any web page that contains Flash results in an error message stating that “Adobe Flash is needed to play content.” Even though Flash 10.0 is installed it will not play any Internet video and the settings cannot be changed.

I am writing to request, as per the terms of your “Money Back” guarantee detailed on your site, for information to allow me to return this item for a full refund, and to receive instructions on how to proceed in returning the item to you, and the address to send it to.[/QUOTE]

jwill

Dec 19, 2011
Not wanting to rain on anyone's parade here, but below is an email that I have just sent to ebellking. I bought the tablet for my daughter who lives in the UK, not knowing that it would be coming from Hong Kong. I would not have objected to that if the damn thing would work as it's supposed to. I just hope that the unit she received was faulty and others that have been ordered by people on this forum work just fine.
Merry Christmas to all!

Dear Sirs,

I am writing regarding the 7" Android 2.3 Tablet 1080P 4GB 1Ghz CPU that I recently ordered from your company (full order details below.) This was ordered as a Christmas present for my daughter in the UK and was delivered four days ago on December 19[SUP]th[/SUP].

Since opening the box and setting up the tablet my daughter has had nothing but trouble. She is not computer illiterate by any means but there are certain aspects of the tablet which simply will not work.

For a start all of the apps on the tablet were in Chinese. Even after changing the language in settings the book reader was still in Chinese. She was told by your service department that if she loaded an English book everything would be okay. Admittedly she can read the English book that she loaded but all of the instructions and settings for the book reader software are still in Chinese.

There is what has to be a fault with the battery. Once it is fully charged and disconnected from the charger the battery level immediately drops to half charged. On checking to see what is using the batter power 73% is mobile standby. There is no reason why “mobile standby” should even be on a tablet! After contacting your service department to find out further information about the battery problem she was merely told that (and I quote) “The tablet has a 1800AMH Battery.”

It also appears that the software in the tablet has been taken from or adapted from the Android software for cell phones, as she keeps receiving messages from the software pertaining to making phone calls. There are also settings for ingoing and outgoing calls. On a tablet? This makes no sense whatsoever.

It will NOT play any Internet Flash product at all, as advertised. Any web page that contains Flash results in an error message stating that “Adobe Flash is needed to play content.” Even though Flash 10.0 is installed it will not play any Internet video and the settings cannot be changed.

I am writing to request, as per the terms of your “Money Back” guarantee detailed on your site, for information to allow me to return this item for a full refund, and to receive instructions on how to proceed in returning the item to you, and the address to send it to.

Unfortunately, I too have had to ask for a full refund and send the product back. There were numerous problems with the device, including the issue with the battery, a Chinese keyboard, no Android Market or Flash. I understand that I am not going to receive an iPad for less than £100 but this product is a disaster, mainly because what you receive is NOT what is advertised.

I have been told I can return the item for a full refund. I was quoted somewhere in the region of £30 or so with DHL so I decided to send it via Royal Mail as I doubt I will be refunded for the postage. I will write back here if I here anything in the near future - doubtful.

PeterC

Jan 3, 2012
Hi there, i ordered a tab from Ebellking and just to allay any fears it did arrive, all be it after about 2 weeks from order.(never realised it was coming from Hong Kong!) If any of u guys who have one of these tabs can tell me how to change the settings so that I can get skype, kindle and other apps from the android market it would be really helpful as it seems to be sync'd to china telecom. All said and done its no a bad wee tab for the money, just frustrating at times!! I bought mine for my 10 yr olds xmas as i couldnt afford the I pod touch he wanted. Ive loaded some tunes via the sd card and all seems well!! If i can sort the china telecom thing i would be pretty pleased with my purchase!!

Hi

I have one of these tablets ordered from eBellking and have been very pleased with it. As you mention it's ID'd as China Telecom and because some apps on the Android Market are only available in certain countries you may find some missing like Amazon Kindle and Skype. Both of these apps are available from GetJar | Mobile | you just download their market app and you can download both Kindle and Skype to your tablet. The other option if you have a Android phone is to download them from Android Market, transfer them to the phones SD card and then attach them to an email and send it to yourself. Pick up the email on the tablet, one of the options on the email will be "Install" click on the button and the app will be installed to your tablet.

Hope this helps.

Pete

npugh81

Jan 4, 2012
Hi
I download getjar but it won't download the kindle app its just comes up with cannot find I have download other apps and they are fine any help please

PeterC

Jan 3, 2012
Hi
I download getjar but it won't download the kindle app its just comes up with cannot find I have download other apps and they are fine any help please

Try this...

To download to your phone:
  1. 1) go to m.getjar.com on your phone
  2. 2) Select Quick Download at the bottom of the page
  3. 3) Enter 123043

30dazzler

Jan 15, 2012
Hi, just thought i would say a little about Ebellking.

I brought a 10.1" HD Flytouch VI Android 2.3/Cortex A8/1GHz/512M/8GB and it went straight back the it was terrible!!
As stated before i know its not going to be a ipad or xoom but i thought it would be alright for the money (108.99 + free shipping)
No chance of that ever happening, it felt like a dummy model plastic and horrible with one button on the front which was sticking out on one side the screen is not even close to hd an when i did some hd tests it was way off, the wifi only worked now and then web pages wouldnt load android market just said no connection all the time dont bother with this thing its not worth it.

I contacted ebellking quite a few times and most of the time they responded within 48 hours but not answering all of my questions, for some reason i had the impression this was a uk company because of the uk address maybe?? or just a dropshipper maybe?? i was informed by them that i could send it back to the uk office and when i did at a cost of £9.05 to me there was no one there to collect it, i checked it the address on google maps street view and its just houses? i informed them and after 3 or 4 days they collected it and i had my money back.

I really wouldnt bother with this company or these tablets, i know its all about price but sometimes its just not worth it.

dell

Jan 19, 2012
hi all, new tro the forum. After hours googling tabs I finally bought a Archos 101 internet tablet from Amazon, after four days of internet problems and the realisation that it could never be updated I sent it back. I then decided on a Zenithink tab and googled the cheapest site.... Ebellking.com. After reading these threads I am now worried, will mine be a genuine Zenithink? will it ever get here? I ordered it on the 16th, have no tracking number yet....... worried.....

slimefc

Jan 20, 2012
hi all i have ordered Zenithink ZT-280 C91 10.2 Inch Capacitive Touch Screen Android 4.0 from a company called ebellking does anybody know anything about this company and products. many thanks in advance.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the ZT-180. The Vendor Services Discussion section is the best place to get information about vendors. I'm moving your thread over there for you, so folks will be able to discuss ebellking with you. In fact, I noticed there's already a thread there discussing them. Good luck!

dell

Jan 19, 2012
hi all i have ordered Zenithink ZT-280 C91 10.2 Inch Capacitive Touch Screen Android 4.0 from a company called ebellking does anybody know anything about this company and products. many thanks in advance.

Hi, I ordered the same tab on monday from Ebellking. After a lot of research I realised they are probably fake Zenithinks, main reason being the ZT-280 does not support bluetooth however the one on their website does! I have emailed them asking if this is genuine but so far no reply. Feel a bit stupid for ordering to be honest as their policy is any returns would have to be funded by the buyer, to China this will not be cheap. Have therefore decided to keep the tab, when it finally arrives, and save for a Xoom or similar. Fingers crossed it is all ok and my worries are for nothing but until it arrives I cannot be sure that we have been ripped off lol.

slimefc

Jan 20, 2012
thanks dell i ordered mine on monday as well i will keep my fingers crossed for both of us. i noticed their feedback on ebay was okay. heres hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.