Has Anyone Dealt with ebellking.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tifty

Oct 2, 2013
bought a superpad 8 from this rip off company back in november 2012 for christmas present started running slow in january emailed them and was advised what to do this did not work emailed again and was sent an update this was corrupt meny emails past mostly me saying look at your 12 month warranty it stipulates you will pay reurn costs both ways for faulty goods they kept coming back with compleatly different warrantyclauses which didn't apply to me in the end i spent 31pounds in march sending it back to them stating i did not want it returned and to put the money back on my card they did not do this they wanted e to pay for return costs back to england i didn't belive they repaired the item so i left it with them for some other poor bugger to buy not bad business though have it sent back to be sold again you have please look at ebelking comment sites as i should of done you have been warned

nattilly

Oct 14, 2013
NEVER EVER buy from this company. They are the worst company I have ever purchased off. I ordered a 9 inch tablet for my nana as a surprise gift....it never came!!! it was posted to the wrong address who sent it back to the company (track and trace at royal mail confirmed this). They would not respond to any emails until I raised the case through paypal, even then they lied and said they had not received it from royal mail....after a whole month I messaged them in paypals dispute centre and said royal mail had confirmed they received the product back 3 weeks prior and I was unhappy and I was taking it further....within 24 hours they issued a refund which I still have not received. there is NO PHONE NUMBER and NO REPLY to emails from this company...THEY SHOULD BE STOPPED FROM TRADING IMMEDIATLY!!!! NEVER BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!

nigela

May 31, 2013
I totally agree do not use them. I bought 4 Ployer Momo tablets last Christmas. They all came fine but one broke. I contacted the company who said I had to pay postage to send back to China. I returned it at the beginning of August. At the end of September they said I had to pay return postage to the UK. Which I have done. Guess what - still no returned tablet. I email them regularly but get no response - they just open the email. In 3 1/2 months I have paid out 2 lots of international postage and lost my tablet. The worst firm I have ever deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.