Has Anyone Dealt with ebellking.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slimefc

Jan 20, 2012
been looking on ebay usa it does mention bluetooth for the tablet from various sellers. heres hoping i will keep you posted.

dell

Jan 19, 2012
quick update... I emailed asking for shipping ref as the website says 3-5 days delivery. here is my reply:

Your order was dispatched on 18th Jan.Now it's on the way to our UK office,then we will post it by Royalmail recorded delivery due to avoid UK duty and tax.We will email you the Royalmail Tracking number when it's available.Please allow 5-7 working days to ship.Thank you very much.
Best Regards,
Eric

Did have to laugh at the mail as the email supposedly came from someone called Peter, as you can see however Eric put his name to it!! Seems like we will have to wait a few days yet. They have not as yet answered my question as to whether it is a genuine Zenithink, I am not holding my breath for an answer to that one!

dell

Jan 19, 2012
their website now says chinese new year 20th -24th Jan, am assuming there will be no correspondence for a while, hope our tabs are in the UK and with royal mail otherwise we may have to wait till the 25th at least for them to be handed over? Wish I had googled and found a UK seller... :-(

Thuggy

Jan 21, 2012
I wish I had looked a bit harder and read all this about ebellking first.
I ordered a
Zenithink ZT-280 C91 10.2 Inch Capacitive Touch Screen Android 4.0 Tablet Cortex A9 1GHz 512MB DDR 8GB Wifi Bluetooth HDMI Camera

This was ordered on the 10th January and payed through PayPal also on the 10th. On the website it stated delivery within 3 to 5 days - no chance !! By the 15th January I sent them an e-mail asking for the tracking number. On the 18th they sent me an e-mail stating said number. I checked it straight away with DHL and it was still at Hong Kong.
I gave it two days then contacted DHL who 48hrs later asked me to contact the seller and tell them to ask for it to be collected as they didnt have it yet. So you can guess the e-mail I sent!!
I now have something on the move and its just left Hong Kong 12 days after purchase.
I must admit to being a total prat for not even thinking what I was doing and tbh I may have lost £139.99. Whatever hapens I have learnt my lesson and will never buy from stupid Chinese / asian sites again, Theres alot to be said for shops !!! lol...

Wish me luck I may need it. :confused:

dell

Jan 19, 2012
I was told mine was on its way to the UK office on the 18th, I wonder if they all left together, it is now Chinese New Year so I don't expect any joy with emails etc. I believe we will get our tablets but am a little worried about quality etc. I was so tempted last night to take out a contract for a xoom with T mobile... got to the checkout part before cancelling! Other half has a Sony tablet and it's amazing, I just wanted a simple thing so went for Ebellking, cheap etc... regretfully that seems to be their word for service and quality too.

gofton

Jan 22, 2012
Yes,your parcel should be delayed during chinese new year.I order Zenithink ZT-280 C91 on 13th Jan,they posted on 16th Jan and received it 19th Jan.Im quite happy with the quality.:eek:
DHL Tracking:
$dhl shotcut.jpg

Last edited:

dell

Jan 19, 2012
Gofton... can you tell us about the tab? maybe show us a screenshot? did it come with bluetooth? thanks

Thuggy

Jan 21, 2012
Looking at the Zenithink website - looks like they dont make it with bluetooth - and also say on the site that there are lots of rip offs out there that wont update their updates.

Last edited:

dell

Jan 19, 2012
Looking at the Zenithink website - looks like they dont make it with bluetooth - and also say on the site that there are lots of rip offs out there that wont update
their updates.

yeah, that's why I asked, lets just hope these are adecent rip off!

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
I too am awaiting an order from them, I ordered and paid via PayPal on the 12th Jan 2012, I received an email from PayPal to say my item had been sent on the 16th Jan 2012, I typed the DHL tracking number that was given, this doesn't show on DHL website, sent numerous emails and been fobbed off, the main reason I chose these was that they listed a UK office on their website! This does not exsist! I checked on the RM website, they are residential!! I feel really silly for not doing more research!! When I googled for sellers in UK it brought up these because they have a so-called UK Office!
Really concerned now as it also looks like they are fakes :(

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
I too ordered from these, I ordered on 12 Jan 2012, they state 3-5 days delivery! Received email from PayPal to say item posted on 16th January 2012, stating posted with DHL also giving a DHL tracking number, went to DHL website, entered tracking number only for it to come up as 'No Result For Your Query' Please try again, emailed Ebellking have had numerous excuses and asking me to be patient, I am still waiting!!!!
Now unsure as to whether I should open a dispute with PayPal or not as £139 is a large sum of money to risk :(

Thuggy

Jan 21, 2012
Yeah, it took them over a week to give me the tracking number and actualy send it off - after 13 days it has just left Hong kong today... I had to ask DHL if they had it to get the ball rolling...

GL Sue.

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
Just as an update, rang DHL surprise surprise, it is NOT on their system!!! The only advice he could offer was to keep checking the DHL website especially as it is Chinese New Year until 25th Jan! :(
I also told him that I think I will have to contact PayPal 's Resolution Centre, he agreed it may be an idea :/ So I have done so.
Plus now the realisation that I think it is definately a copy of the Zenithink C91 which means I will not be able to upgrade any downloads from Zenithink :(

dell

Jan 19, 2012
these people are getting away with daylight robbery, i have yet to see a positive post from anyone anywhere regarding these sellers. I can only hope that a google search will now bring up this site and will stop other people ordering. I am furious, the promise of a year guarantee and the fact that they use paypal was all I thought I needed for these people to be "safe". How wrong I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.