Has Anyone Dealt with ebellking.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jimbo7630

@Dell, if what you get is what they claim on their website it looks pretty good!

dell

Jan 19, 2012
all feedback is good, and actually found it through another thread on here asking for reputable UK sellers. I know it is a little more expensive but UK seller says it all lol.

Thuggy

Jan 21, 2012
I didn't even escalate mine, they refunded immediately, they are now emailing telling me it is sat waiting in their uk office and if I pay now I can have it in 48 hours!!! Am going to pay a wee bit more and get this 10.1" Capacitive Zenithink ZT280-C10 Zepad C91 Cortex A9 Android 2.3 Tablet PC | eBay as soon as the refund is cleared in my bank! nothing but good reviews about that one lol.

quick edit...... as this forum has let me post the link, that's genuine enough for me lol​
That tablet is the one I have Dell.... the box - everything is the same.
Good Luck..

Last edited:

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
Another update guys, had yet another email from "Eric"! saying again that the item is at the "International Hub" awaiting clearance, I have replied telling him that we are now on Day 4 of being told that, so I also told him that unless it is on it's way to me by Friday 28th Jan I will be escalating to a "Claim"! I am totally fed up with this company now.:mad:

My advice to anyone is to avoid Ebellking like the PLAGUE!!!

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
See I don't even know what date I am on with reference to last post I mean Friday 27th Jan!!!!! This is what they reduce you to!!!:p

dell

Jan 19, 2012
more than happy with the customer service from my new retailer!! 2 day delivery through royal mail and insured. years guarantee from Zenithink themselves, Tab comes pre rooted too, Have not got tab yet as only ordered today but the feedback etc is brilliant, I emailed the guy before buying and he got back to me instantly, he knows his stuff, I just wish I had seen his site fiirst!! Have not yet recieved my refund from Ebellking but I think it is paypal that is slow as status is showing refunded. Learnt my lesson and was happy to pay a wee bit more for a good service.

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
Finally some good news Dell!!! So far not heard back from Ebellking since I gave them my ultimatum, but we will see, I am determined unless it is on it's way physically a claim is being made!! Will keep you guys updated.

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
Right Guys, in a bit of a panic, just had an update from my posted app on my phone that was tracking this blasted tablet from Ebellking, it now states from Royal Mail, "Received from customs-charges to be paid" I am now worried that they are going to try and slap me with import charges for this blasted thing. I have emailed through PayPal this idiotic so called ERIC at Ebellking and told him that I have no intention of paying any charges and that he had better respond and explain things ASAP or I will be reporting the whole thing to PayPal and demanding my money back.
I am now in a state of panic :( I am so not a happy bunny anymore, this whole thing has been ridiculous!!!! Grrrrrrr

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
Ok, I know you will all be fed up with me now, but I just wanted to bring you up to speed, had an email from the famous "Eric" Guess what he assures me the tablet will be with me tomorrow!!! With no charges to pay. Will report tomorrow IF or NOT it arrives, plus the condition etc.

But please please take my advice, avoid Ebellking no matter how convincing their fancy website looks!!!! I would hate anyone else to go through all this like I have and others on here.

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
Just a quick update, after sending a strongly worded final email to the famous "Eric", what a surprise had a reply back and ooooh he tells me my tablet will be with me tomorrow, hmm :rolleyes: we will see, the next test (if it appears) is to the condition of it etc. Will keep you informed guys. Cross your fingers for me :)

dell

Jan 19, 2012
I really hope after all this time and trouble you get a good tab with no charges Dustysue, They got me to the point of tears, I have my fingers crossed, good luck sweetie, please let us know x

dell

Jan 19, 2012
Quick update. Ordered from edigitech yesterday, received tracking number yesterday afternoon and am typing this on my brand new tab :) to say I am pleased is an understatement. Working on ics and came pre rooted. Loving it. I really hope you guys have luck with ebellking but for me never again.

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
An update guys, NO Tablet!! Tracking shows that it is being "HELD" at my local depot, "Awaiting Charges to be paid!!" I have sent 2 messages to the famous 'Eric' surprise surprise no response even though I have told him that unless this matter is dealt with urgently I will have no alternative but to escalate to a 'Claim!' Still no response :mad: Hubby reckons give it until tomorrow morning but I am sick to the back teeth with all this now, I wish I'd never seen their BL**DY website now :( I am so not a happy bunny right now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.