Has anyone got game emulators to work on 7022?

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
I am not sure what is with them but I can't get them to work something must be strange about our touch screen.

They work/run fine but when you press the a button for example in game boy it presses both buttons at the same time making any game unplayable because for example in Mario Kart you are pressing gas and brake the entire time.

Anybody have any experience running emulators or get any emulator program to work properly?

Lainoox

Sep 19, 2011
I installed the emulator (SneS9x-EX) emulator for android (Downloads - Ex Plus Alpha) and it seems to work great. I grabbed a few super nintendo roms from (CoolROM.com - ROMs and Emulators - SNES ROMs NES ROMs N64 ROMs MAME ROMs GBA ROMs NDS ROMs). This emulator will not read the .zip files, so you have to extract them ( I extracted them on my PC then transferred to my 7022) and place the *.smc files in a memorable location. I find this emulator less intrusive while gaming than the 'SNES Droid' emulator.

Hope that helps!

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
I installed the emulator (SneS9x-EX) emulator for android (Downloads - Ex Plus Alpha) and it seems to work great. I grabbed a few super nintendo roms from (CoolROM.com - ROMs and Emulators - SNES ROMs NES ROMs N64 ROMs MAME ROMs GBA ROMs NDS ROMs). This emulator will not read the .zip files, so you have to extract them ( I extracted them on my PC then transferred to my 7022) and place the *.smc files in a memorable location. I find this emulator less intrusive while gaming than the 'SNES Droid' emulator.

Hope that helps!

Thank you! that emulator works perfectly no more problems with two buttons being pressed with only 1 tap of the screen!

lupedog

Aug 26, 2011
For NES games I have running John Nes Lite and for SNES I have SNESilator Lite, they are free to just run the roms but if you want to save your state you have to buy, both are under $5 though

lupedog

Aug 26, 2011
Not without a zip extracter, if you dont have one you can get one in the market

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum