Has Anyone Used www.tabletdirectsale.com ?

hotpot

Mar 29, 2012

Ericcc

Mar 22, 2012
I am still learning how use the tablet smartq ten3 of but am very happy with the item and how prompt the shipment was sent out to me. Keep up the good work and stay on track with all orders being made with your company.

meetkirru

Apr 18, 2012
www.chinatabletspcs.com These are gangsters of scam /fraud
the owner of the site is Zhu Xingjing who is a gr8 ****er.
U may get below mail from ccare and ask u to deposit into his a/c....
I did the same... and got cheated.....
Dont trust this website................

Dear customer,

Thank you for your order.
We tried to charge your order #2980802093118750 for Ainol Novo7 Elf 7 Inch Android 4.0 Tablet PC Capacitive Multi-touch Screen Allwinner A10 1GB DDR3 21 in the amount of USD170.2 . However the charge has been declined by the card issuing bank.

I think you can transfer the payment to our Western Union account or bank account. Then we will arrange the shipment for your order soon.

Below is our Western Union account details:
First Name: Jiamin
Last name /Surname: Wang
Address: E-31,32 Wulidian Industrial Design Park, 10 Wujian Road, JiangBei District, ChongQing, 400000, China

Below is our account details:

Name: Zhu Xingjing
Account: 6216613200001414763
Bank Name: Bank of China Chongqing Branch
Add
ress: 218 Zhong Shan Yi Road, Yu Zhong District, Chongqing 400013, China BKCH CN BJ 59A

If there is any issue for the payment or this order, please feel free to let us know.

Anything else, please just get back to us.

Jessica
Customer Service

texasle33

Apr 17, 2012
Hi there, i ordered a tab from tabletdirectsale and just to allay any fears it did arrive, all be it after about 2 weeks from order.(never realised it was coming from Hong Kong!) If any of u guys who have one of these tabs can tell me how to change the settings so that I can get skype, kindle and other apps from the android market it would be really helpful as it seems to be sync'd to china telecom. All said and done its no a bad wee tab for the money, just frustrating at times!! I bought mine for my 10 yr olds birthday as i couldnt afford the I pod touch he wanted. Ive loaded some tunes via the sd card and all seems well!! If i can sort the china telecom thing i would be pretty pleased with my purchase!!

Valus

Apr 25, 2012
Join the site today to let you all know tabletdirectsale is safe. Ordered 11th April 2012 and Received it on 23rd April 2012 via DHL ; to be shipped to the Caribbean. It went to Hong-Kong which took 4days to reach as i contacted DHL to ask them about update of tracking number shipping locations on DHL site and they told me it is going by truck because of the battery it contained, then Miami USA, then to my Country in the Caribbean. Customer Support is very pleasant and helpful with questions during the entire process. Package arrived safely and was well wrapped and working great. Only problem is site have a few bugs which i already reported to them, one of which, is sometimes it took one or more times/try to log in. Other than that was a good experience for me.

EDIT:
Spoke to soon. Tablet (SmartQ T20) has cut off and does not power on whatsoever. I have to pay for return shipping fee and they are going to only refund me for the cost plus a deduction of 20USD. Would not purchase from them again.

EDIT: Finally after constant contacting and asking for my refund i got it back 359.99USD. They made a mistake and told me they already refunded me , when they did not. It is only after contacting them via Live Help Mrs Emma realized that they made a mistake with the refund but i got the refund the next day 15/05/2012. Emails never work with this site, without the live help and constant contacting/chatting you will never succeed with anything. I personally would not shop from them. Shop if you want!!!

Last edited: