Have I got the wrong Android tablet?

MrsF

Dec 26, 2011
Gutted...frustrated!!

Ordered a Binatone Homesurf tablet beginning of November for my daughter for christmas, got sent an alternative TWO days before christmas and it's a 'Lava' ??
Lava LT-7007. Kernel 2.6.32 Android 2.2 V1.5.5 (this means nothing to me sorry)

My problem..... Can't connect/synch it to my google account. No facebook. No android market....just Lava market? Have they sent me a complete and utter piece of rubbish??

The more I search your forum/google for answers, the more my head is confused :confused:

I want to be able to use android market. have facebook and connect it to google accounts....Help?? Obviously with children, i'm not made of money :(

any help will be most appreciated...pleeeease.

I have written to the company who sent out this tablet, for a refund.

Thankyou

wales86

Dec 27, 2011
HI THE SAME THING HAPPEND TO ME.I oder a Binatone Homesurf tablet beginning of November for my daughter for christmas, got sent an alternative TWO days before christmas and it's a 'Lava' ??
Lava LT-7007.I AM HAVE HAVEING THE SAME TROUBLE AS YOU.I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR THE LARST 3 DAYS TO PUT APPS ON IT AND IT IS HAVEING NONE OF IT.I THOUGHT IT WAS ME BUT I AM GLAD SOME ONE ELCE IS IN THE SAME BOAT.I READ ON THE NET THAT IT WAS MADE FOR THE INDIAN MARKET.SO CAN SOME ONE HELP US PLEASE