HD gameloft games

Status
Not open for further replies.

revnmaynard

Jul 31, 2011
hi i've downloaded a few hd games from gameloft only to be disappointed that after i install extra info on the sd card and try to open the game , the screen goes black and it forcecloses itself without any notice is there anything i can to to maybe in the tweaks and settings. also why is it that sometimes the game screen doesnt fit my nook, is there a way to adjust this. also im running on a dualboot phiremod 6.2 + honeycomb3.0 off of a micro sd card so i can still have nook color stock when i remove the micro sd card

locism

Aug 23, 2011
I just got Asphalt 6 to work on the NC but I'm having problem with the screen too. Seem like the top half or rather the lettering at the top is cut off. I though there was something in the setting I could change, but it was just all game related. If you find out how to solve this let me know. Tried to run Nova 2 and got it to install but then when I'm ready to play it tell me it's not compatible with my device. Anyway around that?

RASTAVIPER

Feb 21, 2011
Many games play normally at Nook like Shadow Guardian or Sacred Odyssey or Uno, but they need modified apk and sometimes they work only with Chainfire 3D.
So you should check really well what version works with Nook.Usually for me the Galaxy Tab version is the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.