HD video playback

sfreemanoh

Dec 7, 2011
I sideloaded MX Video player and Mobo player, and tried to watch some TV episodes on it (1.5GB~ copies of Game of Thrones). However, both have playback issues (either audio or video). I've watched significantly larger full 1080P movies on my almost 2 year old Droid X, so I have a hard time believing the NT can't play TV episodes... Has anyone else seen this issue, or will a different player work better? Or does the NT just suck at playing HD video files?

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
I sideloaded MX Video player and Mobo player, and tried to watch some TV episodes on it (1.5GB~ copies of Game of Thrones). However, both have playback issues (either audio or video). I've watched significantly larger full 1080P movies on my almost 2 year old Droid X, so I have a hard time believing the NT can't play TV episodes... Has anyone else seen this issue, or will a different player work better? Or does the NT just suck at playing HD video files?

Make sure also download the codec packs for both players. Also try dice and bs player

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

PavtubeVideo

Aug 18, 2011
i'm more interested in the video formats you played on the NT, accroding to my own experience, NT only supports very limited video formats, please make sure the TV episodes are supported by it

sfreemanoh

Dec 7, 2011
i'm more interested in the video formats you played on the NT, accroding to my own experience, NT only supports very limited video formats, please make sure the TV episodes are supported by it
But if the video player has its own codecs, then what the NT natively supports shouldn't matter...or am I wrong?
Make sure also download the codec packs for both players. Also try dice and bs player
Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
Mobo player is supposed to download the applicable codecs automatically, when first run. However, I tried to download a codec pack for mobo player on my DX (I don't have my NT rooted with the android market yet) and copy the apk to my NT. However...the mobo player codec doesn't show up in my system/app directory...which is kind of confusing.