Hdmi cable??

benadlam

May 6, 2012
My zt280 c91 upgrade didn't come with an hdmi cable, i notice it's a smaller than standard one at the tablet connection, what one do i need please? Ebay link etc? Thankoooo

benadlam

May 6, 2012
Sorry! I'm in the UK. Thanks! My phone has an even smaller hdmi port, I just naturally assumed that was a mini one, obviously not, must be different again for my phone. Is it worth getting one for these tablets? Do they work well plugged in?

ambroseangle

Aug 13, 2012
I am currently using the HDMI cables for my desktop PC, They are digital ones and I am using these cables since last year. No problem existed from then to now and the quality is also fine. The Cable that we are choosing should be able to provide us the better quality picture with total clarity and with fine volume. I used to download movies and games frequently and works more than eight hours daily. There is no problem and data loss existed. Could you please provide some more attachments about the best cables?

Natey2

May 25, 2012
HDMI cables vary quite significantly in price, but there is no significant (if any) difference in functionality/quality of reception.
TV end uses a standard sized HDMI port. I bought 2 6-ft cables for under $1 from Amazon to connect my DVR and PS3 to my TV. I've seen a single 6-ft cable going for over $30 from major electronics stores. I wonder what the difference is..
Tablet end usually uses a mini-HDMI port; though some may use micro-HDMI.
Smartphone end usually is a micro-HDMI port. Motorola/Verizon charges around $30 for this cable. I got mine from Amazon for under $5 incl. shipping.
Get the right cable from the right place ;)

harrylukes

Aug 16, 2012
I am currently using the HDMI cables for my desktop PC, They are digital ones and I am using these cables since last year. No problem existed from then to now and the quality is also fine. The Cable that we are choosing should be able to provide us the better quality picture with total clarity and with fine volume. I used to download movies and games frequently and works more than eight hours daily. There is no problem and data loss existed. Could you please provide some more attachments about the best cables?

Bas

Jul 17, 2012
Sorry! I'm in the UK. Thanks! My phone has an even smaller hdmi port, I just naturally assumed that was a mini one, obviously not, must be different again for my phone. Is it worth getting one for these tablets? Do they work well plugged in?

Hey Ben, how goes it mate?

Not much to add about the cables themselves (as the good folks above have it covered), but as to our question about how well it works, I'm assuming you were asking about the tablet specifically; and it works great! :)
The HDMI switch app is pretty simple to use and that's basically it, it saves me from having to cart around a separate hard drive or USB stick when I visit the folks or go away for the weekend; a 16GB card holds all the media I would need (not to mention using my phone as a wifi hotspot I can download on the fly as well).

Hope this helped buddy.

Cheers
Bas